- How to Get MPesa Statement of One Year
- The advantages of getting M-pesa statement of one year in your email
- What documents do you need to get M-pesa statement of one year
- How to get m-pesa statement for another number
- M-pesa Statement – How to get your M-pesa mini statement
- Ways to get M-pesa statement
- How to get your M-pesa mini statement
- How to get your m-pesa statement in your email address
- Mpesa Statement Online
- How to Download Mpesa Statement Online
- Safaricom Mini statement
- Summary: How to Download Mpesa Statement Online
- Video: How to Download Mpesa Statement Online
How to Get MPesa Statement: Did you know that you can get an m-pesa statement for one year?
The statement will be sent to you in your email and the process will require you to have an email address if you do not want to visit any Safaricom shop.
Below we have looked at simple steps of getting M-pesa statement of one year
How to Get MPesa Statement of One Year
To get this statement for the first you will need to register as follows
- On the mobile phone and registered Safaricom line dial *234# then press the call button
- On the menu that will pop up choose –My M-PESA information which is response number two
- Choose M-PESA Statement
- Select full Statement and then one year
- You must enter your correct National ID number
- Type in the e-mail address you prefer the statement to be sent to and confirm the email
- You will get SMS informing you of your registration and the date in which your m-pesa statement will electronically be emailed to you
To open the statement in your email input your national id as your password
The advantages of getting M-pesa statement of one year in your email
- The process is easy
- It saves time
- The document is sent in PDF form, so you can save it for future references
- The document can be printed
- There are no charges
What documents do you need to get M-pesa statement of one year
You do not need any documents to get your one-year m-pesa statement. The only thing you need is to have a national ID number/passport/alien ID/military ID/ diplomatic and an accessible email address
How to get m-pesa statement for another number
You can only be able to get an m-pesa statement for another number if you have access to the person’s phone, email address and ID number
However, if the person is deceased you will need to contact Safaricom and visit their office with the following documents
- Your original copy of ID
- A copy of the deceased’s person death certificate note that a death notification will no be accepted
- An affidavit representing your association with the late person
- An official letter from your local area county administer or chief in the late person’s area of residence
M-pesa Statement – How to get your M-pesa mini statement
Did you know you can access you m-pesa statement and get a view of all the transaction you have had for a period long as 3 months, 6 months or even one year?
If you m-pesa transaction are so many and you need to confirm certain payment that you cannot get in your messages then your m-pesa statement will help you do this.
Safaricom has made it so easy for you to get your m-pesa statement. The advantage of this service is that it is simple and fast and does not charge any fee. There are two main ways in which you can do this.
Ways to get M-pesa statement
- M-pesa mini statement
This is a simple version of your statement and it highlights the last transaction(s) you have done. It gives you the number of transaction including the amounts and the date
- M-pesa full statement sent through your email
A full m-pesa statement can still be sent to your email address in PDF format. You have the chance to choose up to one year statement
How to get your M-pesa mini statement
To get a simplified and mini m-pesa statement through your phone by following below statement
- Visit you m-pesa menu
- Select my account then choose mini statement
- Enter you m-pesa pin and press ok
- A simple m-pesa statement will appear showing the last transactions you did
Another way to get m-pesa mini statement by
- Start by dialing *234#
- Choose my m-pesa information
- Select m-pesa Statement
- Select mini Statement
- After few seconds a simple statement will be sent to you
How to get your m-pesa statement in your email address
You can get a complete statement depending on the period you choose. This can be sent into your email address and the process is simple as indicated
To register to get m-pesa statement for the first time
- You will dial *234# then press okay
- Choose –My M-PESA information which is numbered as choice two
- In the next prompt message choose M-PESA Statement
- Select full Statement
- You must fill in your correct National ID
- Enter the e-mail address you choose the statement to be emailed to and confirm email
- You will get a text message notifying you of your registration and the date in which your m-pesa statement will automatically be emailed too you
After following the above procedure the time it will take to get the statement in your email will vary but it can take up to 5 minutes or more. Once you open the m-pesa statement it will ask for the password, enter your ID number,
The charges of getting an m-pesa statement is zero charges and you can access the services at the comfort of your home or whichever place you are in. You no longer have to visit any Safaricom shop or Safaricom customer office desk
Although there are many things you can sort using your m-pesa statement you cannot present in a court case. You can only do so by getting another approved copy by contacting Safaricom
Mpesa Statement Online
Find Quick Steps on How to Download Mpesa Statement Online. You might want to get a quick mpesa statement to confirm some transactions or for a particular purpose within your office.
There are a number of ways on how to get your Mpesa Statement Online. We are going to look at each step below.
The Mpesa by Safaricom has dominated the market for many years. It is a mobile money transfer platform that enables you to transfer money, pay bills, buy goods and services as well as save.
The Safaricom Mpesa statement enables you to monitor your expenses as well as transparency with Safaricom. If you are using a company line to receive transactions as well as make payments it also helps you for accountability purposes when you are reconciling the books.
When you know how to download Mpesa statement online is a big milestone that can help you print or save the transactions that you have done through M-pesa. This is very important when you do not receive any receipt for the transaction.
See Also: How to Report Mpesa Fraudsters
How to Download Mpesa Statement Online
Below are various ways on how to get an Mpesa statement online, instead of going all the way to Safaricom center or customer care offices.
How to get my M-pesa statement – How do I get my mpesa statement online?
- On your Phone Dial *234#
- Select ‘My Mpesa Information which is number 5 – Key in the number 5 and click send.
- Select ‘Mpesa statement’ which is number 1
- Select ‘Full Statement’ and then the period which you want the statement (3, 6,12 months)
- Type in your ID or passport number.
- Type your email address.
- Confirm your email address is correct.
Note: If you had previously registered an email where the statement is to be sent, you will not need to type the email again. The statement will automatically be sent to your email.
How to download Mpesa statement online
Once the statement is submitted, Go to your email account, and open it. Look for an email from Safaricom which contains your statement.
You will not be able to open the document as it is password protected. There are other steps that you will need to do before the Mpesa statement opens.
Click the document and you will be prompted for a password. Key in your identification document registered with your Mpesa line. What you used to register your line. It can either be:
- National ID
- Military ID
- Alien ID
- Diplomatic ID
One can also obtain an Mpesa statement through the Safaricom M-Ledger App. The Safaricom M-Ledger App enables you to keep track of your M-PESA account. It is easy and safe to use.
The app scans your existing M-PESA SMS messages on your phone to create a database on the transactions. Through the app you will get the convenience of viewing the M-PESA transactions from the comfort of your home or desk.
You can also download your Mpesa statement online through Safaricom Selfcare.
All you need is to Visit ‘https://selfcare.safaricom.co.ke’ and register for Safaricom self-care Account.
After registering and completing the process you will be able to log in and download your statement.
Safaricom Mini statement
One can also get a mini statement if they are only interested in certain information. To get your Mpesa mini Statement follow the steps below;
- On your phone
- Dial *234#
- Go to My Mpesa Information
- Select Mpesa statement
- Select Mini Statement
Summary: How to Download Mpesa Statement Online
As explained above there are four ways you can get your online Mpesa statement
- Through your email
- Through Safaricom Selfcare
- Through your Safaricom App
- Mini statement through your phone
Video: How to Download Mpesa Statement Online
Betty is a qualified teacher with a Bachelor of Education (Arts). In addition, she is a registered Certified Public Accountant. She has been teaching and offering part-time accounting services for the last 10 years. She is passionate about education, accounting, writing, and traveling.