Interesting Health Topics to Discuss: There are numerous controversial and argumentative essay topics on health and fitness that have proven the importance individuals place on their health matters. For your debate or research on health below we have listed some of the Interesting health topics to discuss.
Interesting Health Topics to Discuss
1. Supplements vs. Superfoods: Which Provides Better Nutrition for a Healthy Lifestyle?
2. Surrogate Motherhood: Should Women be Compensated for their Services?
3. The Ethics of Surrogacy: When is it Necessary and Who Benefits?
4. Food as Medicine: Can a Dietary Approach Replace Medication for Chronic Diseases?
5. To Cut or Not to Cut: The Pros and Cons of Male Circumcision.
6. Vaccines: Balancing the Risks and Benefits for Children’s Health.
7. Cosmetic Surgery: Where is the Line Between Necessity and Vanity?
8. The Truth About COVID-19 Vaccines: How Effective Are They Really?
9. The Long-Term Impact of Childhood Fitness on Aging and Health.
10. Intermittent Fasting: Fad or Effective Weight Management Technique?
11. Clearing the Air: Should Tobacco Smoking be Banned for Good?
12. Cancer Treatment: Is Chemotherapy Effective in Late Stages of the Disease?
13. When Exercise Becomes Harmful: The Risks and Dangers of Overtraining.
14. The Truth About Birth Control Pills and Weight Gain: Separating Myth from Reality.
15. Green Tea: Can it Really Reduce the Risk of Dementia and Cognitive Decline?
16. The Japanese Health Secret: Exploring the Factors Behind their High Life Expectancy.
17. Junk Food Marketing: Should Advertisements for Unhealthy Foods be Banned?
18. Veganism and Disease Prevention: Can a Plant-Based Diet Improve Your Health?
Health Topics for Discussion
1. The Ethics of Organ Sales: Should We Allow People to Sell Their Organs for Financial Gain?
2. Cancer: The Disease that Affects Everyone, Regardless of Social Class.
3. Love and Health: The Unique Challenges Faced by Gay Couples in Maintaining their Well-being.
4. The Mind-Body Connection: How Mental Health Impacts Physical Fitness and Well-being.
5. Is there a shortcut to losing body fat?
6. Is it important to keep track of ones’ calories intake?
7. Can body fatigue cause any ailment?
8. Can eating an orange before exercise help in reducing muscle pains?
9. Eating at home is better than eating in a restaurant?
9. Is it safe to exercise during pregnancy?
10. Walking is the safest exercise for someone starting a fitness program?
11. Which one helps someone to burn fat faster, Zumba or jogging?
12. Wealthy people are more prone to lifestyles diseases than poor people?
13. Is muscle training more effective in burning body fat than cardio exercises?
14. Can consumption of walnuts and peanuts improve one’s impotency?
15. Is it true an apple a day keeps the doctor away?
Interesting Health Topics for Presentation
1. Should consultancy fee charges by doctors be regulated?
2. Do scrupulous pharmaceutical companies create viruses so as they can create relevant vaccinations?
3. Can excessive intake of water harm the body?
4. Is the usage of technologically advanced devices leading to certain diseases?
5. Are we really what we eat?
6. Can regular exercise lead to improved mood?
7. Is exercising at the gym more effective than exercising in the house?
8. Can eating less dinner lead to weight loss?
9. Has Covid 19 lockdown led to unhealthy lifestyles for many people?
10. Can drinking lemon juice first thing in the morning improve your health?
11. Can the habit of waking up early lead to a more fulfilling life?
12. Is it a must one exercise daily to be physically fit?
13. Can one type of stomach exercise reduce fat around the waist?
14. Which is better, jogging or strength training?
15. Are most drugs in the market overpriced?
16. Should over-the-counter medication be restricted?
Health Discussion Topics
1. Can early consumption of alcohol lead to derailed mental development?
2. Can excessive sleep and rest cause dangers to one health?
3. Should patients with terminal illnesses be given a priority to end their lives?
4. Is the biggest threat to the human race expected to be created in the lab?
5. Can one life span be prolonged by better diet and fitness?
6. Are there any benefits of fasting regularly?
7. Are there any specific exercise programs that work for certain body types and fail on others?
8. Can the radiation that is emitted by communication devices cause cancer?
9. Should every government across the globe have a health care program to support the poor?
10. Are the medical reports conducted during employment lead to discrimination?
11. Is the continued global warming leading to more diseases on earth?
12. Is traditional Chinese medicine better than modern science medicine?
13. Should nurses be compensated at the same rate as doctors?
14. Is the government responsible for its citizens’ medical well-being?
15. Should doctors be sued for erroneous surgical procedures?
16. Can diet play a role in making one look younger?
17. Plant protein is better than animal protein?
18. Is cancer preventable?
19. Should the use of euthanasia be legalized for people with prolonged coma?
20. Do genetics play a major role in causing certain diseases in one family lineage?
Betty is a qualified teacher with a Bachelor of Education (Arts). In addition, she is a registered Certified Public Accountant. She has been teaching and offering part-time accounting services for the last 10 years. She is passionate about education, accounting, writing, and traveling.