Persuasive Speech Topics About Music: There are different kinds of music – from pop, jazz, rock, classical, etc.
Music has a unique way of entertaining millions of people across the world. It makes people change their mood as well as evoke certain memories within us.
Doing a speech on music and want to write a short persuasive speech about music?
Find Persuasive Speech Topics about Music. These persuasive topics about music will give you a rough idea of what to write about.
Persuasive Speech Topics About Music
1. A human being cannot live a productive life in the total absence of music.
2. A percussionist is a musician.
3. Anybody can learn to appreciate music.
4. Are school students better off studying dance or music?
5. Can music be an addiction, discuss why and give examples to prove your point.
6. Can some genres like heavy metal push the children to commit suicide?
7. Certain violence-inspiring lyrics can lead to war.
8. Music has some therapeutic benefits
9. Music is an important lesson in schools
10. In babies music helps in development of brain
11. In every society music plays an important role in bringing social cohesion
12. Music continue to become better as technology advances with time
13. Cinematic music plays a major role in making a movie interesting
14. Story telling is enhanced by music
15. Does music identify something about a culture, people, and its traditions?
16. Explain the effects of music on increasing or decreasing productivity, is it different for different individuals.
17. Every person with normal hearing can sing.
18. Full-time classical music – A viable career path.
19. Good music has a positive impact on a person’s daily life.
20. Great Britain does not dominate the music world since the 90s and the breakup/separation of “The Beatles.”
21. Hard rock has a bad influence on people’s behavior.
22. If music is such a productive and positive thing, why do some religions and scholars prevent it and consider it a sin?
23. Indie pop has reached the top charts.
24. Is gothic music focused on death?
25. Children should be made to choose music lessons over dance lessons.
26. Chinese music is an original art form, which has not developed significantly since Ling Lun found 60 bells.
27. Classic music is more relaxing than chilling out.
28. Depressive and sad tones can have adverse effects on the emotional state of a person.
29. Do you care that American and British musicians are more paid than artists from the rest of the world?
30. Doctors and therapists need to learn the importance of music and musical healing to help improve the condition of the patients.
Music Persuasive Speech Topics
1. Jazz is an extinct music genre.
2. Is it easier for a toddler to learn with music or without it?
3. It is not every professional musician that lives a fulfilled life. Discuss.
4. It is time to make music literacy a mandatory element of high school/college curricula.
5. Listening to songs all the time can make a person lazy.
6. Michael Jackson was a true legend regardless of the conspiracies he faced at the end of his career.
7. Most people do not like country music.
8. Music and feats have a history in the ancient civilizations and there is much more to discover about them.
9. Music can act as one of the real treatments to cure mental health disorders.
10. Music can be a part of the perfect rehabilitation procedure in the local prisons.
11. Music can help a person mediate and find the greater purpose of life as the universe itself follows a musical construction.
12. Music can impact the overall situation of a certain place or group of people because it has certain vibes and frequencies.
13. Music can serve as a tool to unite people.
14. Music has gone through an evolution in the past century.
15. Music is a language of its own.
16. As a musician does it make sense to invest in the personal brand for years?
Persuasive Speech Topics Music
1. If music is the medicine of the mind, what is it to the soul and body?
2. Can music be recommended for therapy for the cure of mental illnesses? Expound.
3. Music literacy should be made compulsory in the educational curriculum.
4. Music may not always be a positive thing.
5. Should music with violent lyrics be banned at school? Explain the effects of music on students’ behaviors.
6. Musicians and singers need to have more benefits from the government because they entertain the people in a world of selfishness and chaos.
7. Not everybody is talented enough to learn how to play music.
8. Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan was an international celebrity even when people did not understand his native language or songs they loved the compositions.
9. Patriotic songs can make a person feel passionate and energetic toward their country.
10. Percussionists cannot be called professional musicians.
11. Pirating music in the digital age is a serious threat to the entire country’s economy.
12. Plants grow faster when classical music is on.
13. Playing bass guitar is not easier than playing 6-string electro guitar.
14. Pop music is witnessing a tough transformation.
15. Psychology and music have a strong relationship.
Persuasive Essay Topics About Music
1. Punk rock witnesses a new revival.
2. Pursuing a career in Classical Music can appeal to people of various social statuses.
3. Rap is not for white people.
4. Are Hip hop and Rap music of violence? Explain.
5. Rap music can have a strong relationship with rebels because it defines them.
6. Should rap should not be classified as music? Explain.
7. Rock and death metal are not commonly understandable forms of music.
8. Rock and Roll – The relationship between African drumming technique and its rhythms.
9. Should workplaces allow soft office music in the background or do they need to be completely silent for concentration?
10. Some tones are addictive and can easily be used to sedate or hypnotize a person.
11. Technology has a positive impact on music as there is no need to have humans create a band and deliver music to the public.
12. The cost of music, app, game, & video downloads on the App Store is very high.
13. The effect of pop music on European culture and trends.
14. Grunge music and gothic rock/post-punk music have fewer differences than they have similarities.
15. The process through which musical notes were named in various cultures should be changed.
16. The standard of music will depreciate significantly in the future.
17. There should be a ban on playing music too loud.
18. Various significances in songs make people react to the music tracks in different ways.
19. Vietnam War epoch music inspired further discussions on the innovative & revolutionary approaches to thinking.
Betty is a qualified teacher with a Bachelor of Education (Arts). In addition, she is a registered Certified Public Accountant. She has been teaching and offering part-time accounting services for the last 10 years. She is passionate about education, accounting, writing, and traveling.