Mpesa Charges 2023: Searching for the new Mpesa withdrawal charges and new Mpesa transfer charges? Or do you want to know how much it costs to send money via Mpesa? Mpesa charges have gone up as follows
Mpesa Withdrawal Charges Chart
Mpesa Sending Charges Chart
Mpesa Charges Sending Money to Other Mobile Users
Read also: MySafaricom App
Mpesa ATM Withdrawal Charges
Find Mpesa ATM Withdrawal charges. These Safaricom Mpesa rates for ATM Withdrawal will guide you on the amount you want to withdrawal from your M-pesa through ATMs
Mpesa transaction rates or Charges vary according to the amount of money you want to withdrawal from the ATM
- Maximum Mpesa Balance -Kshs 500,000/=
- Maximum Mpesa Transaction per day -Kshs 500,000/
- Maximum amount per transaction is Kshs.250,000
- At an Mpesa agent, you cannot deposit money directly into another M-PESA customer’s account directly. You have to deposit the cash into your account first then transfer to the other person
- One earns Bonga points when they transact on M-PESA.
- To transact or register at any M-PESA Agent, you will be needed to identify yourself by producing your original identification document, that is National ID, Military ID, Passport, Diplomatic ID or Foreigner Certificate or Alien ID
Frequently asked questions about Mpesa Charges
1. How much can Mpesa hold?
2. What is the maximum amount of money you can send via Mpesa per transaction?
3. What is the Minimum amount to send through Mpesa
4. What is the Minimum amount i can withdrawal through ATM?
5. how much does it cost to withdraw 5000 from Mpesa?
6. how much does it cost to send 1000 via Mpesa?
Betty is a qualified teacher with a Bachelor of Education (Arts). In addition, she is a registered Certified Public Accountant. She has been teaching and offering part-time accounting services for the last 10 years. She is passionate about education, accounting, writing, and traveling.