Argumentative Essay Topics on Social Media: As we look at Argumentative Essay Topics on Social Media, it’s impossible to ignore the massive impact these platforms have had on our lives since their inception in the early 2000s. In the 21st century, social media has become synonymous with the internet, with giants like Facebook, Snapchat, Quora, Reddit, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and WhatsApp dominating the digital landscape.
These platforms have transformed the way we connect and communicate, enabling us to effortlessly interact with people from all corners of the world. Moreover, businesses have leveraged these platforms to reach an unprecedented number of customers. As technology continues to evolve, we can expect even more sophisticated and innovative social media platforms to emerge.
Over the years as we continue to use these platforms important t and vital questions and topics have come up regarding the importance, advantages, disadvantages, and dangers that come with social media. Today we take the time to look at some of the Social Media Debate Topics that can be addressed in both academic and non-academic fields. Below are some of the best Argumentative Essay Topics on Social Media.
Argumentative Essay Topics on Social Media
1. Is twitter’s blue tick necessary if your want to have an influential business account?
2. Is it true that social media platforms spy on their user’s data?
3. Social media is a necessary evil: discuss its pros and cons.
4. Do social media platforms promote democracy or limit it?
5. Social media companies have increased the rate of spreading fake news. Should they be held accountable?
6. Is the use of social media addictive? How does it affect the mental well-being of its users?
7. Do you think there is a battle between social media platforms developed in China and USA?
8. Can social media create true human connections?
9. Are business adverts on social media effective?
10. Between Twitter and Facebook, which one creates a better platform for a business advert?
11. Should social media be restricted to children below 18 years?
12. Is social media leading to more cyberbullying?
13. Has social media killed our privacy?
14. Are social media platforms destroying true value in human relationships?
15. Can continued use of social media lead to social loneliness?
Social Media Argumentative Essay Topics
1. Has social media reduced the rate of job productivity in a company?
2. Has social media created more social problems or a social solution?
3. Are more people becoming social media addicts?
4. Is social media creating more problems in families?
5. Which is better, the world before social media or the world after social media?
6. What are the impacts of social on dating life?
7. Should children be allowed to join social media?
8. What is the right age to allow a child to join any social media platform?
7. The influence of social media on adolescence
10. Has social media influenced the teaching process?
11. Is social media a source of unhappiness among young people?
12. What impact has Social Media played in influencing Consumer spending Behavior?
13. Does social media promote democracy?
1. Social media has led to unrealistic life expectations that often lead to depression.
2. Are more girls prone to cyberbullying through social media compared to boys?
3. Has Social media led to more time wastage than any other activity?
4. What are the negative impacts of prolonged social media usage on teenagers?
5. Are relationships initiated in social media likely to last long?
6. What are some of the negative habits you have developed due to social media usage?
7. Should founders of social platforms be liable for danger caused by their platforms?
8. Excessive time spent spend on social media kills one creativity?
9. Should social media be used more often to impact lives other than to impress others?
10. Does social media addiction lead to increased dopamine in the brain?
Social Media Debate Topics
1. Which one is better, face-to-face communication or virtual communication?
2. Is there a difference between life portrayed on Instagram and real life?
3. Should private information be shared on social media?
4. Do real-life Family-based shows on social media cause more harm than good?
5. What are the impacts of social media on the life of teenagers?
6. Is there any value in the number of likes one gets on social media?
7. Should social media users pay any fees to get more likes and views?
8. Should physical beauty be determined by the number of like one gets on Instagram?
9. Do social media manipulate people’s feelings by what they choose to show on their sites?
10. Personal relationships are becoming fragile because of social networking
11. Is social media affecting learning in schools?
12. Should social media platforms be used to propagate political agendas?
Short Argumentative Essay About Social media
1. What role does social media play in managing disasters?
2. Can humanity remain the same without social media?
3. Has social media increased the spread of fake news?
4. Are the life expectations on social media too high to be met?
5. Has social media improved the quality of life?
6. What role does social media play in eliminating social injustices?
Argumentative Topics About Social Media
1. Is social media misleading and very unimportant to one’s personal development?
2. Are social paths seeking unwanted attention on social media?
3. Is social media promoting false images of how everything should be in a perfect world?
4. What impact is social media having on social security for teenage girls and boys?
5. Are there any possibilities to evade social media usage in the current modern world?
6. Is social causing an increase in statistics on cases of teen suicide?
7. Can continued usage of social media lead to child obesity?
8. Could social media be depriving parents of enough interaction time with their kids?
9. Is social media usage likely to go down by the year 2030?
Betty is a qualified teacher with a Bachelor of Education (Arts). In addition, she is a registered Certified Public Accountant. She has been teaching and offering part-time accounting services for the last 10 years. She is passionate about education, accounting, writing, and traveling.