- Funny Persuasive Speech Topics
- Fun Persuasive Speech Ideas
- Funny Persuasive Essay Topics
- Fun Topics for Persuasive Speeches
- Fun Persuasive Speech Topics
- Hilarious Persuasive Speech Topics
- Funny Persuasive Topics
- Funny Persuasive Speech Topics for High School Students
- Fun Persuasive Speech Topics for College Students
Funny Persuasive Speech Topics: When you include humor in your Persuasive Speech Topics, it becomes more fun. A humorous speech goes a long way in convincing your audience to agree with your points.
If you are searching for Funny Persuasive Speech Topics for College Students, high school, or university students you have come to the right page.
Below is a list of Fun Persuasive Speech Topics that will allow you to write an interesting persuasive essay.
Funny Persuasive Speech Topics
1. Elon Musk will allow some fun on Twitter.
2. Autocorrect could ruin your life.
3. 99% percent of the blonds are not stupid at all.
4. A woman’s “I will be ready in 5 minutes” is the same as a man’s “I will be home in 5 minutes”.
5. Adults these days can barely do Math without using a calculator but are always claiming to have X amount of problems.
6. Alcohol increases the size of the send button.
7. All drivers were once pedestrians.
8. To understand what life is all about you should hang out with a three-year-old.
9. It is not okay to be 30 and still live with your parents.
10. It is probably wise to keep your Mom off of Facebook.
11. It’s okay, you can explain yourself out of compromising positions.
12. Jay Leno is funny because he has good joke writers.
13. Men gossip more than women.
14. Men like action and women like romantic movies.
15. Money does talk and it usually likes to say ‘bye-bye’.
16. Most people make mistakes five or six times, just to be sure.
Fun Persuasive Speech Ideas
17. Be happy, it drives people crazy!
18. Before Facebook I had a life.
19. Before you marry someone you should see how they react to slow internet.
20. Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
21. Being an adult is not an easy task.
22. Bingo competitions keep grandmas off the streets.
23. Blame your dog for things
24. Blame your horoscope for why things went wrong
25. Blaming your dog for everything that goes wrong is an old way out.
26. Boyfriends must act romantic.
27. Boys gossip more than girls do.
28. Breakup insurance policy should be invented
29. By plans I mean I want to stay home and watch Netflix.
30. Camping: the fun and the not so fun
31. Children are the only ones benefiting from marriage.
32. Chocolate never asks stupid questions.
33. Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life.
34. Clowns are scary and this is why.
35. Common sense is a flower that does not grow in everyone’s garden.
36. Daddy is the boss until Mommy gets home.
37. Dating someone much older than you are is the only way to date.
38. Department stores shouldn’t be allowed to sell ugly clothing
39. Design your own How Cool Are You test and persuade your audience to take it.
40. Dessert should always be served before dinner
41. Diet or regular drinks: it doesn’t matter at all what you drink.
42. Disney movies are great until they all start singing.
43. Do people expect us to take notes when they tell us what to do?
44. Don’t take life too seriously – and yourself 🙂
45. Experiencing the thrill of a Space Shuttle trip is too expensive.
46. Facebook is ruining lives every day
Funny Persuasive Essay Topics
47. Wendy’s / Burger King / McDonald’s (choose your fast food restaurant) has the best service and consumer complaint codes of conduct.
48. What happens in high school doesn’t matter all that much
49. What is it with men and remote control buttons?
50. What you should wear / not wear when giving a prom speech.
51. When nothing goes left, go right
52. When we start to question if a word even exists.
53. When you get older you will regret not taking all those naps as a child.
54. Which came first: the chicken or the egg?
55. Why do we panic when our phones fall but laugh when our friends do?
56. Why do we remember all the things we forgot to do once we are in bed?
57. Why everyone wants a pet monkey
58. Sometimes our greatest accomplishment is to just keep quiet.
59. Sometimes when you need expert advice you should just have a chat with yourself.
60. Sometimes you just need to take a nap and get over it.
61. Sometimes you will need to keep a contact number on your phone so that you can avoid their nuisance calls.
62. Stop bragging about being at the gym – nobody cares!
63. Stop telling people that your baby is 28 months old!
Fun Topics for Persuasive Speeches
64. Fainting in high school is pretty common and often not a sign of something serious.
65. Fingerprints are unique for every human.
66. Five requirements to be called a bestie by girlfriends.
67. Flat Earth believers and GPS – complicated relationship.
68. Frequency of eating soup as a function of mustache type.
69. Girls under 12 should not be allowed to wear makeup.
70. Golf and Poker: Two things that should never be televised
71. Growing old is mandatory but growing up is completely optional.
72. Growing up is a trap – don’t fall for it.
73. Grown-ups are weird species
74. Having a third arm is better than a third leg.
75. How many times is it appropriate to say “excuse me” before you give up and nod instead?
76. How not wearing any makeup makes people think you are sick these days.
77. How to annoy the passenger next to you on a flight.
78. How to get – more – Valentine’s Day cards next year.
79. How to get rid of boring blind dates.
80. Humans – creatures on two legs and unthankful.
81. I sometimes feel that the internet could do with a sarcasm font.
82. I wish the world would shock me by saying something intelligent.
83. If Cinderella’s shoe fit perfectly in the end, why did it fall off in the first place?
84. If only men spent as much time working on their relationships as they do focusing on sports
85. If you are going to be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.
86. If you mess with the bull you will get the horns.
87. In God we trust, all others bring data.
88. To become old and wise, you must first be young and stupid.
89. Jerry Springer ruined America
90. Just because it fits it doesn’t mean that it fits.
91. Kung fu training skills should be mandatory for college and high school sports girls and women teachers.
92. Lady Gaga has beaten Britney Spears.
93. Leather belts with a large buckle look good on guys.
94. Life feels very much like a test I didn’t study for.
95. Life should come with background music.
96. LOL is usually what people reply with when they have nothing else to say.
97. Love at first sight does exist.
98. Lumberjack beards make men look more friendly to animals.
99. My favorite Agent 007 James Bond is … (fill in the actor/actress of your choice here. Or do choose another movie hero for alternative humorous persuasive speech topics)
100. No, underarm farts are not an impressive party trick.
Fun Persuasive Speech Topics
101. Nomen est omen (latin for the name is omen) occurs more often than you think.
102. Not everyone will like you and that is okay because not everyone has good taste.
103. Nothing sucks more than when you are in the middle of an argument and realize that you are wrong.
104. Parent fails
105. Penguins are swallows who eat before sleep.
106. People must stop randomly using the word ‘random’ for everything.
107. People often lie on a first date so that they can secure the second one.
108. People prefer a clean-shaven face instead of a beard or mustache.
109. Personal things you should always keep to yourself
110. Pigs have better manners than most men
111. Presidential running mates are politicians who were not able to reach the top themselves.
112. Proof that cats think we are their slaves – funny topic for an older audience.
113. Some people are so fake, that Barbie is starting to get jealous.
114. Some people truly believe that they know everything, do they think their name is google?
115. Some phrases you use to be funny but turn out to be boring.
114. Stupid villains are less dangerous than smart ones, perspectives about the topic.
115. Teenagers need to remember that not that long ago they use to beg their mothers to watch them poop.
116. Ten ways to use Twitter with fun public speaking purposes in a maximum of 140 characters.
117. The beneficial effects of smoking.
118. The good news is that if today is the worst day of your life, then you know that tomorrow will be better.
119. The Human cannonball stunt should be an entertainment event at our next campus event.
120. The most dangerous animal out there is a silent woman.
121. The only reason why we should want to go back in time is to repeat the fun parts.
122. The reason grass appears greener on the other side is that it is probably fake.
123. The true list of Christmas gifts I would like to give my family.
124. There are those who only smoke to piss off others.
125. There is no need to sugar coat everything, we can’t all be Willy Wonka.
126. Thirteen is a lucky number.
127. Those who say they slept like a baby have obviously never had a baby.
128. Three reasons why … (fill in your favorite cheerleader team here) will win the Super bowl this year.
129. Three symptoms that show you are definitely addicted to online quizzes.
Read: Funny Friday Quotes
130. To avoid trouble, you must always cut a toddler’s sandwich in the correct shape.
131. Totally useless professions
132. Touch a pregnant belly at your own risk.
133. Truth will set you free, but first, it will piss you off.
134. Twitter and presidency, compatible or not?
135. Vampires and ghosts are only historical legend figures, nevertheless they have much impact on our society when it comes to superstition.
136. Vegetables have feelings – stop carrot cruelty
137. Vegetarian food proved non-lethal to meat-eaters.
138. We all need a day in which we can be just as useless as the ‘g’ in lasagne.
139. We can lie but our facial expressions can’t.
140. We can lie to the world, but not to ourselves.
141. We don’t mean to interrupt people’s conversations, it’s just that we remember random things and get really excited.
142. We should adapt the Chinese Calendar / National Calendar of India.
143. We should print small fun items on our coins that symbolizes our nation.
Hilarious Persuasive Speech Topics
144. Why everything that is prohibited becomes twice as tempting.
145. Why exactly did ‘that’s cool’ become ‘that’s hot’?
146. Why exactly is it called a crush?
147. Why famous people must have a crew of makeup artists and hair stylists following them around all day
148. Why getting lost is the best advice someone could give you
149. Why I should marry Cameron Diaz
150. Why it’s a good idea to always google a person before you meet her or him for the first time.
151. Why kids should make jokes in class
152. Why laughter is the best medicine.
153. Why lying well can be helpful
154. Why many students rather text a friend than call her/him.
155. Why Math feels like Mental Abuse To Humans.
156. Why men should not be deprived of their leisure time watching sports.
157. Why men shouldn’t wear skinny jeans
158. Why Mondays should be banned.
159. Why people calculate how many hours of sleep they will get.
160. Why read the book when you can just watch the movie?
161. Why rose is the best flowers’ fragrance many women like.
162. Why Rumpulstilskin is my favorite fairy tale.
163. Why squirrels are better than people – funny topic.
164. Why Subway is a total rip off
165. Why the perfect husband just doesn’t exist
166. Why there are so many kangaroo, wombats, sheep and koalas in Australia.
Funny Persuasive Topics
167. Why wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.
168. Why you should leave the marriage counseling tips to the marriage counselors
169. Why you should never take on a food challenge
170. Why you should smile and wave when someone insults you.
171. Women are much better at handling pain than men
172. Women shouldn’t treat their faces like a coloring book.
173. Wouldn’t it be great if when we took a long nap people would be proud of us like they are when kids do?
174. Wouldn’t it be great to have a six-month vacation twice a year?
175. Yes, actually you can have your cake and eat it too!
176. Yes, you should write that down, because you will forget.
177. You are always entitled to your own incorrect opinion.
178. You are not weird; you are just a limited edition.
179. You know it is going to be a long day when your partner is upset about something you did in their dream.
180. You need to marry the person who gives you the same feeling you get when you see food coming at a restaurant.
181. You should never be the party pooper.
182. You should never start your diet on a Monday
Funny Persuasive Speech Topics for High School Students
183. Don’t neglect your teachers; they should become your friends in the last year.
184. “The Epic of Gilgamesh” is the best piece of literature studied in high school.
185. There should be a gap year after high school to decide your future.
186. Graduation is the happiest moment of your life.
187. Waiting for a letter from a college is the most stressful thing during high school.
188. Don’t like Shakespeare? Study him even more!
189. Job interviews for high schoolers should be banned.
190. Household rules could tell a lot about someone’s family.
191. Why is math so complicated in high school?
192. Monday classes should not exist.
193. Why is it so stressful to ask a person on a prom date?
194. The concept of a zombie comes from Haitian culture, but it blooms in every high school.
195. Yearbook quotes are the reason why we go to high school.
196. We should live according to the rules of the High School Musical.
197. Senior high school students experience more stress in the last year than all the previous ones combined.
198. Watching Ted Talks is better than studying.
Fun Persuasive Speech Topics for College Students
199. College students are the best liars.
200. College students are the best procrastinators.
201. College jokes are the best.
202. The hypocrisy levels of professors are sometimes unbearable.
203. Doing your laundry is a waste of time.
204. Adults can attend college, and we should support it.
205. Is attending college worth it?
206. Parents can still control you even in college.
207. If you want better grades, try to understand your professor.
208. Fraternities are not so cool anymore.
209. Fast food is bad for your mental health.
210. What is the best hobby one could have in college?
211. You have to get a job in college.
212. How do I not go broke in college?
213. Coffee is your best friend in college.
214. Memes is a fantastic stress reliever.
215. Colleges should be mandatory.
216. Rain: It really does have a smell
217. Reusing birthday congratulation messages does not make me a monster.
218. Seven signs that she is a real bitch type, and ways how to handle her.
219. Should Trix stop its discrimination and make them for everyone?
220. Smile while you still have teeth.
221. Some of the bad decisions are necessary so you can have great stories to tell.
222. Some of the best people out there are crazy.
223. Some people are all bark but no bite.
Betty is a qualified teacher with a Bachelor of Education (Arts). In addition, she is a registered Certified Public Accountant. She has been teaching and offering part-time accounting services for the last 10 years. She is passionate about education, accounting, writing, and traveling.