2 Minute Speech Topics for Students: There are times when one wants to make a speech to the public but cannot find the right words. It is a common fear for most people on speaking to the public. The more we practice public speaking, the easier it becomes. Below are 2-minute speech topics that are both interesting, simple, and short.
2-Minute Speech Topics for Students
1. How to maintain boundaries in a relationship
2. Managing bullying in schools
3. How to make learning interesting
4. Role of extracurricular in the education system
5. Importance of exams in education systems
6. The role of recycling in environmental management
7. A New Rule I Would Make
8. A Time I was Brave
9. Best Thing to Do at Recess
10. Crayons or Markers: Which Are Better?
11. Creamy or Chunky Peanut Butter
12. How to Build with Lego
13. How to Eat an Apple
14. How to Eat Pancakes
15. How to Have Fun in the Rain
16. How to Make Peanut Butter and Jelly
17. How to Pick a Book to Read
18. If I Had $200
19. If I Had a Superpower
20. Is Summer Better than Winter?
2 Minute Speech Topics
1. Emerging careers in job marketing.
2. Importance of continued personal growth
3. Peer pressure and how it affects decision making for Teenagers
4. The significance of volunteering in community services.
5. How technology continues to impact our day-to-day communication.
6. Importance of leaving a healthy lifestyle and doing regular exercise.
7. How social media is affecting our emotional health
8. Importance of financial literacy for young people.
9. Importance of having a second language
10. The Future of artificial intelligence in the Workplace
11. Role individuals can play to reduce the effects of global climate change
12. How time management can affect your productivity
13. How to Compose the Perfect Tweet
14. Advantages of college education
15. Role of religion in society
16. Best Toppings for a Burger
2 Minute Speech Examples
2-minute speech for students on The benefits of a healthy lifestyle and regular exercise
I’m happy to share with you today the wonderful benefits of leading a healthy lifestyle and engaging in regular exercise. As students, we are often busy with schoolwork and other activities, which can cause us to overlook the significance of taking care of our physical health. It’s crucial to prioritize our physical well-being since it considerably influences both our minds and bodies. So, let’s dive into some of the advantages of making healthy choices for our bodies.
Regular exercise helps reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, and heart disease. Exercise also boosts our emotional wellness by improving our mood and reducing stress levels, making it an excellent way to relieve anxiety and depression.
In as much as exercise is important, it goes hand in hand with a healthy lifestyle. A healthy diet that contains a balanced diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables provides our bodies with the essential vitamins and minerals that we need to function correctly. Moreover, getting enough sleep is also vital for overall health.
If you haven’t exercised before, you should start by making small changes each day. Choose to walk often, take the stairs instead of the elevator, and participate in games and any other activity that will keep your body moving. At the end, you’ll be stunned at how much better you feel! Thank you
Short Speech Topics
1. A Much Needed Invention
2. Bad Date Ideas
3. Effects of global warming
4. Protecting the endangered species
5. Importance of protecting marine life
6. Importance of education in reducing poverty levels
7. Explaining Snapchat to Your Parents
8. Greatest Song Lyrics of All Time
9. How I got my Driver’s License
10. How Social Media Makes my Life Better/Worse
11. How to Ask Someone On a Date
12. How to Effectively Fake Being Sick
13. How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse
14. iPhone vs. Android
15. Is there Value in Homework?
16. My After School Job
17. Pineapple on Pizza
18. Should School Start Later?
19. Spotify vs. Pandora
20. Teaching Grandma to Use a Smartphone
21. Texting or Calling?
Read: Tropicana Speech Ideas
2-Minute Speech Topics for College Students
1. What I Dreaded about College
2. The Best Advice I Ever Got
3. The Best App on My Phone
4. The Best Book I’ve Ever Read
5. How to promote democracy in a country
6. Effects of prolonged use of tobacco
7. Building health relationships
8. The Best Lifehack I Ever Heard
9.The Biggest Lesson I Have Learned
10. The First Thing I Ever Bought for Myself
11. The Greatest Purchase I Ever Made
12. The Most Annoying Thing my Mom/Dad Ever Did
13. The Most Disgusting Household Chore
14.The Stupidest Rule My Parents Have
15. The Worst Superpower
16. Things I Could Have Done Instead of Preparing this Speech
17. Three Things I Can’t Live without
18.Why I Love/Hate Vampires
19. Why Video Games Are Good
20. Would You Rather Use Textbooks or Tablets in Class?
21. How to Tell a Fact from an Opinion
22. Something That Scares Me about Graduating
2 Minute Talk Topics
1. The Greatest Animal on the Farm
2. The Hardest Thing I Ever Did
3. The Smartest Cartoon Character
4. The Tastiest Fruit
5. The Worst Chore
6. What Is the Best Color Apple?
7. What Is the Best Letter of the Alphabet?
8. What Is the Best Pet?
9. What Is Thunder?
10. When I Grow Up
11. When I Learned to Ride a Bike
12. When I Learned to Tie My Shoes
13. Where Do Rainbows Come From?
14. Who is My Hero?
15. The Grossest Pizza Topping
16. Why Does It Rain?
17. Why I Like Being the Oldest/Youngest Sibling
18. Why Is the Sky Blue?
19. The Funniest Thing to Do with My Mom/Dad
Betty is a qualified teacher with a Bachelor of Education (Arts). In addition, she is a registered Certified Public Accountant. She has been teaching and offering part-time accounting services for the last 10 years. She is passionate about education, accounting, writing, and traveling.