Persuasive Speech Topics Teenage Audience: Planning of a persuasive speech for teens? You should think of a teen speech topic that will engage your audience.
Speech topics for teens may look easy but at the same time hard.
These persuasive speech topics for teenage audiences will give you an idea of what to talk about.
Persuasive Speech Topics Teenage Audience
1. Academic camps help you prepare for the education college admission procedures.
2. All teens need a pet.
3. Beauty contests are harmful.
4. Being lazy is a true art.
5. Best friends are hard to come by.
6. Birth control must be made available without the parent’s consent.
7. Boys get more acne than girls.
8. Bullying changes a teen forever.
9. Children do care what their parents think of them.
10. Condoms mustn’t be handed out in schools.
11. Cool teachers are easier to learn from.
12. Cosmetic surgery is not for teens.
13. Cyberbullies must be dealt with more severely.
14. Date someone with the same beliefs.
15. Diet pills must not be easily available to teens anywhere.
16. Do not be devoted to one single sport, and choose a physical team playing games and activities.
17.The driving age should be 18.
18. Driving tests should be free.
19. Drunk driving is the number one reason to up the driving age.
20. Eating disorders are a result of a mental illness.
Persuasive Speech Topics for Teens
1. Eating should be allowed at any time during the school day.
2. Every teen should learn to cook.
3. Everyone should keep a journal.
4. Facebook is for old people.
5. Fame is bad for young people.
6. FOMO is a real fear.
7. Free access to a therapist after a breakup.
8. Funny guys get more dates than the handsome ones.
9. Gay and lesbian teens are no different than me.
10. Girls should be able to join boys’ sports teams.
11. Group projects should be scrapped.
12. Having a Pen Pal is very hip.
13. Having too many friends is like having a part-time job.
14. Homeschooled teens are socially awkward.
15. How I met my first boyfriend/girlfriend.
16. Teens must become volunteers.
17. It is okay for teens to sleep a lot.
18. It should be possible to choose your family
19. Junk food isn’t all that bad.
20. Leggings are not pants.
Read: Debate Topics About Love
21. Listening to music during study hall will improve concentration.
22. Magazines marketed at teens are too ‘grown up’.
23. Make it illegal for teens to drop out of school.
24. Monday should be the third day of a three-day weekend.
25. More free time means more time to get into trouble.
26. More time should be spent reading.
27. Teen boys and girls should be taught in separate classes.
28. Teen girls should have a say in regards to abortion.
29. Teen suicide is not given enough attention.
30. Teenage girls should be forced to go back to school after having a baby.
Speech Topics for Teens
1. Most magazines do not use the appropriate attractive language for teens.
2. Most television shows are manipulating and influence teens.
3. News network organizations should re-invent themselves to attract teens.
4. No teen must be labeled a lost cause.
5. Not enough is done to prevent teen pregnancy.
6. Old school values must be implemented in schools.
7. Sometimes are parents embarrassing?
8. To what extent should parents have the right to choose a teen’s dress code.
9. Parents must never get teens too much money.
10. Guidance and parents shouldn’t expect all teachers to leave a lasting impression on their children.
11. Part-time jobs should be legal from the age of 14.
12. Can peer pressure be a positive thing?
13. Peer pressure can be good when people influence you to act well.
14. Personality matters far more than beauty.
15. Pets are far better to talk to than parents.
16. Piercing your tongue is disgusting.
17. Practical skills must be taught at school.
18. Prom is overrated.
19. Quiet time for teens is a necessity.
20. Reinvent the pen pal handwritten letter with people from all over the world!
21. Respond to your enemies with kindness.
22. Risk is a temptation for teens.
23. Staying in is the new sneaking out.
24. Students should get iPads or Tablets rather than books.
25. Studying abroad should be available to students in high schools.
26. Tablets must replace textbooks.
27. Tattoos should be illegal for teens.
28. Teachers should be required to have a great sense of humor.
Read: Tropicana Speech Ideas
Persuasive Speech Topics for Teenagers
1. Can teenagers can become millionaires.
2. Beauty surgery for teenagers should be banned.
3. Teens are old enough to choose which parent to live with.
4. Are most teens attention seekers?
5. Teens divorcing parents shouldn’t be allowed.
6. Should all teens have mobile phones?
7. Teens must not get involved in online relationships.
8. Teens must stop trying so hard to look like everyone else.
9. Teens must tell their parents everything.
10. Teens need adults to trust them.
11. Teens need to wear a school uniform.
12. Teens should avoid dating too young.
13. Teens should be rewarded for doing the right things.
14. Teens should be taught practical skills in school.
15. Teens should have their own savings accounts.
16. Teens should not follow their teachers on social media.
17. Teens should spend more time in nature.
18. Teens should spend more time with the elderly.
19. Teens should volunteer at a local soup kitchen for the homeless.
20. Teens that are outsiders are the smartest.
21. Teens that commit serious crimes should be charged as adults.
22. Teens want to be spoken to like adults.
23. Teens wouldn’t be tempted to drink if there was no age restriction.
24. The media is responsible for the moral decline of teens.
25. The unrealistic standards that modern women are held to.
26. There is no getting out of a Friendship Zone.
Persuasive Essay Topics for Teens
1. There is no such thing as a BFF.
2. Currently, there is not enough rape and sexual assault prevention awareness.
3. In most reality TV shows, there is nothing real anymore.
4. There is no truth in horoscopes.
5. Time travel is unreal.
6. Troubled teens must do community service.
7. TV shows have too much influence on teens.
8. Video games should be forbidden.
9. Wearing glasses makes you look cool.
10. Why cell phone use should be allowed at school
11. Is having siblings a good thing?
12. Having homework does more harm than good.
13. Should teenagers tell their parents everything?
14. Is personality more important than beauty?
15. Why sex education in school is so awkward and useless.
16. Should students be allowed to choose what they learn about in school
17. Can you trust your mom’s fashion advice?
18. Teenagers’ financial needs are often exaggerated?
19. Yearly check-ups at gynecologists should be compulsory for teen girls.
20. Zombies are real.
21. Do parents prepare their teens properly for puberty?
22. Parents have no right to embarrass their teens.
23. Should parents have the right to always have access to their teen’s phone?
Betty is a qualified teacher with a Bachelor of Education (Arts). In addition, she is a registered Certified Public Accountant. She has been teaching and offering part-time accounting services for the last 10 years. She is passionate about education, accounting, writing, and traveling.