LGBT Argumentative Essay Topics: LGBT is a very thorny issue that is not accepted in many countries and even some people don’t want to talk about it, even in developed countries like the United States. No matter how much we try to hide it or shun it away, we must understand the LGBTQ community, as well as acknowledge their existence.
If you are researching and want to write an argumentative essay on LGBT, today we will look at some of the topics you can write about.
Find LGBT discrimination argumentative essay topics, LGBT rights argumentative essay topics, topics on argumentative essays on LGBT, and more.
LGBT Argumentative Essay Topics
1. Should the Universal Declaration of Human Rights explicitly include the rights and protection of rights of LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender) worldwide?
2. Should all companies’ Work cultures be adaptable to the LGBT community?
3. Is intersectionality so important when thinking about LGBT issues?
4. Must we all Become More Accepting of the LGBT Community?
5. Is there domestic Violence In the LGBT Community?
6. Should governments intervene to lower the Violence Against LGTBQ Community?
7. The United States Healthcare: Are there barriers to LGTB Health?
8. How should The LGTB Community be treated by society?
9. Should the Transgender Community And The LGTB Community be classified in the same category?
10. Did The Stonewall Riots of 1969 Jumpstart the Gay Movement?
11. Should Adolescents gays and lesbians be allowed to join gay movements?
12. Will Same-Sex ever Be Accepted By Everyone?
See Also: LGBT Persuasive Essay Topics
Argumentative Essay About LGBTQ
1. Do catholic women have a role of Women to play in the LGBT Community?
2. Is the Mental Health of Individuals in the LGBT community the same as that of the rest of society?
3. Is it okay to allow gays in the Military?
4. The LGBT Community: Is there a need for an Anti-Discrimination Bill?
5. In what ways should the LGBT Community Enjoy Equal Rights?
6. Should we have LGBT families On Television?
7. Should the LGBT Community be affected by the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA)?
8. Are there cases of Bullying at School for kids from LGBT families?
9. Are there cases of LGBT Hate Crimes?
10. Is there relevant History of LGBT rights in California?
11. Gay marriages should not be illegal.
12. Same-Sex Marriage Should Be Legal.
LGBT Argumentative Topics
1. Are there any Marketing ideas to attract the LGBT community?
2. Should LGBT Themes in Kids’ Video Games be embraced by society?
3. Should LGBT in the Communities be embraced fully?
4. Is it okay for LGBTQ families to hold a wedding in a church?
5. Should LGBT in the Communities be embraced fully?
6. Should LGBT Politicians in the US be allowed to vie for presidential seats?
6. Can LGBT Marriage vows be legally bidding?
7. Are there LGBT Rights on Wall Street?
8. Do LGBT Lobbying groups influence the Local and State Governments?
9. Should gay marriage be legalized all over the world?
Argumentative Essay About LGBTQ
1. Should countries that illegalize same-sex marriage be penalized?
2. Are there any effects of discrimination on mental health among LGBTQ individuals?
3. Should the world athletes committee allow transgender individuals to get involved in the races?
4. Are social media platforms the right place to advocate for LGBTQ rights?
5. Should LGBTQ+ individuals be allowed to adopt children?
6. The effects of STD on the LGBTQ+ community and the need for increased awareness and resources.
7. Should there be ethics of Sexual orientation-based LGBTQ in the Workplace?
8. Are there any Effects Of Television On The Cultural Acceptance Of Homosexuality?
9. The Diversity Of The Young LGBT Community.
10. The Debate Over Gay Rights Movement.
11. The Controversy Of The LGBT Community.
12. The Consuming Habits Of LGBT Individuals.
13. The Civil Rights and the LGBT Movements.
14. The Anti-Homosexuality Act Of Uganda.
15. The ACLU of Pennsylvania: Fighting for the Equality of All.
16. Taking a Closer Look at Same-Sex Marriage in the United States.
17. Suicide Prevention Among LGBT Youth.
18. Stonewall riot of 1969: LGBT civil rights.
19. Stereotypes And Stereotypes Of Gay.
20. Sociological Perspectives On The Sociological Perspective.
LGBTQ Argumentative Essay Topics
1. Socialization Analysis: Homosexuality.
2. Sexual Orientation: Stop the Hate.
3. Sexual Orientation And Transgender Community.
4. Sexual Abuse Dependency As Heterosexual Females.
5. School-Related Gender-Based Violence.
6. Same-Sex Adoption: Preference Or Prejudice?
7. Religion and LGBT Rights.
8. Providing Support to Transgender Students On Campus.
9. Progress of LGBT in mass media.
10. Policies Toward LGBT Students in America’s Public Schools.
11. Police brutality and the LGBT community.
12. Perception of the Employed Sexual Minorities on Their Inclusion in the Workplace.
13. Our Age Of Acceptance Of The Lesbian Community.
14. Organizations and Awareness towards LGBT Rights, Equality, and Acceptance.
15. Oppressing the LGBT Communities.
16. Marriage Inequality in America Spotlighting Equal Rights for the LGBT Community.
17. Marriage Equality for the LGBT Community.
Read also: Good Informative Speech Topics
LGBTQ Essay Topics
1. LGBT Subculture.
2. LGBT Social Movements.
3. LGBT Rights in India.
4. LGBT Rights in Uganda.
5. LGBT Protecting Your Freedom.
6. LGBT Identity Stages and Career Development.
7. LGBT Hate Crimes and Suicidality Among a Population-Bases Sample of Sexual-Minority Adolescents in Boston.
8. LGBT Employment Discrimination in National and International Law.
9. LGBT Discrimination in religious setup.
10. LGBT Community Within The 21st Century.
11. LGBT community from a sociological perspective.
12. LGBT Bullying in the United States.
13. LGBT and the Religious Right: Opposing Movements, Similar Methods.
14. LGBT and how the three branches of government affect it.
15. LGBT and Gender Equality.
16. LGBT Adoption.
15. Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual, and Transgendered: Significance.
16. Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) Society in Jordan.
17. Legalizing Same-Sex Marriage.
Title for LGBT Essay
1. Homosexuality And Its Impact On Society.
2. Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Discrimination.
3. Legalization of LGBT Marriages in Africa.
4. Lebanon Must Pave the Way for LGBT Rights.
5. Lawrence v. Texas and the History of Gay Rights.
6. Is Gay Parenting Bad For Kids?
7. Inclusion Of Lgbt Issues During Post Secondary Health Education.
8. How Does Stress Affect The LGBT Community?
9. How LGBT populations are being impacted by sexual violence in a specific country.
10. Hate Crimes Committed Against Gays.
11. Hate Crimes Against Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, And Transgender Individuals.
12. Global Perspectives On Human Rights And Russian LGBTQ Legislation.
13. Gay Marriage and Other Issues Surrounding the LGBTQ Community.
14. Fighting for Same-Sex Marriage.
15. Fight for the LGBT Community Rights.
16. Exploring Heterosexism And Same-Sex Sexualities.
17. Equality in the Workplace: Whose Rights are Right?
LGBT Essay Topics
1. Diversity Within The Classroom: LGBTQ Students.
2. Discrimination of the LGBT Community: Fear and Unnaturalness.
3. Discrimination Against the LGBT Community in Malaysia.
4. Cyberbullying: Direct Victimization in Schools and to Specific Groups.
5. Childhood Physical Abuse, Homophobia, And Experiential, Avoidance Among Lesbians And Gay Men.
6. Bullying and LGBT Youth.
7. Born Different, But Not With Different Freedom.
8. Being LGBT in the past vs. in today’s society.
9. Attitudes and Prejudices against Homosexuals.
10. American History: LGBT Community and California´s Proposition 22.
11. Adult Aging Health Risks Factors Within The LGBT Community.
12. Adoption Is A Big Responsibility.
13. A Journey to Equality: The LGBT Movement.
14. A Brief Note On Gay And Lesbian Families.
15. Common Arguments Against LGBT Rights.
Betty is a qualified teacher with a Bachelor of Education (Arts). In addition, she is a registered Certified Public Accountant. She has been teaching and offering part-time accounting services for the last 10 years. She is passionate about education, accounting, writing, and traveling.