As we look at best quotes about education it cannot go unmentioned that education is a very important matter in every economy. Many people have at one time stated quotes that have come across the years as intelligent and very educative
Below we have looked at some of the Best quotes about education
Best Quotes About Education
1. Education is the key to life, it opens doors which would have otherwise taken long to open
2. Education is a catapult; it gives you a beginning force to begin a successful journey in life
3. Don’t educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy. So when they become of age they will understand the value of things, not the price.
4. At one point in life, in terms of success, the highly educated or less educated are the same, even the less educated may have more money than educated
5. Teachers, respect you’re A and B students because tomorrow they will make good professional, but even more respect your C and D students, because they are the, may end up becoming the successful entrepreneur worth million
6. In a classroom there are limited ways to test the intelligence of a child, only life has a way of showing the true intelligence of a person
7. A country’s future is determined by its education systems
8. The best inheritance you can leave to your children is a good education
9. Experience is the best teacher
10. Education is meant to help us discover the giant inside of us
11. The situation surrounding us in life presents a learning opportunity
12. The education process is like a bitter herb but in the end it gives us a better perspective in life
13. The best way to keep your mind active is by learning new things constantly.
14. Until we accept education, our perspective in life will always be limited to only what we know
15. Look for every chance to learn, what is in your mind can never be taken away from you
16. If you think education is a waste of time try dealing with an ignorant mind
17. When you educate a child you will never have t worry about their future, the educated mind will always find a way through life
Betty is a qualified teacher with a Bachelor of Education (Arts). In addition, she is a registered Certified Public Accountant. She has been teaching and offering part-time accounting services for the last 10 years. She is passionate about education, accounting, writing, and traveling.