Madaraka Day Messages: Looking for the right Madaraka day message to share with your workmates, friends, or loved ones? In this article, we have compiled some meaningful happy Madaraka day wishes that you can confidently share with those around you.
Madaraka Day Messages
1. Happy Madaraka to you, this is a special day for all Kenyans. Today we can all enjoy the love, peace, and joy that come with freedom.
2. Today we unite as Kenyans to celebrate this great day. May peace be found within our borders, Happy Madaraka.
3. On this Madaraka, let us continue to unite knowing nothing and no one should separate based on tribe or colour. Have a happy Madaraka!
4. Without the sacrifice and unity of our founding fathers, the freedom we enjoy presently would still be a dream. Happy and blessed Madaraka day
5.Don’t let anything limit the freedom you have, clear your mind of any doubts, and your vision will more attainable. Happy Madaraka
6. As we enjoy this Madaraka day, let us continue to be united, for unity is strength, but divided we fall apart.
7. Since freedom was given to us, Kenyans should focus and set their mind free from any anything that limits their abilities. Have a wonderful Madaraka day
8. Cheers to a joyful Madaraka, always have faith no matter what, it’s faith that will keep going even when your dreams look impossible.
9. It is the duty of every Kenya to safeguard the freedom fought for by our fallen freedom fighters.
Read: Madaraka Day Quotes
Madaraka Day Wishes
1. Happy Madaraka to you, hope your strength will be renewed to continue fighting the challenges that come your way.
2. I am wishing you a wonderful Madaraka day filled with joy and peace. Cheers to an exciting day.
3. On this Madaraka day focus on the things that make you a better person. Wishing you a happy day
4. This day reminds us that we can freely choose to achieve the best without the fear of any oppression. Enjoy your Madaraka day
5. Warm greetings on this Madaraka day. It is a special holiday to access our lives and choose to let go of all things that prevent us from becoming better citizens.
6. Happy Madaraka to you, may God continue to bless you and expand your territory and make you a great person.
Read: How to File a Company’s Annual Returns on eCitizen
Madaraka Day Messages to Clients
1. Happy Madaraka to all our clients, it is always a delight to serve you.
2. We wish you a happy Madaraka filled with joy and peace. Thank you for choosing us
3. Warm greetings to you on this Madaraka day! Hope you enjoy the things that make you happier.
4. Thank you for the support you have shown us throughout the year. Happy Madaraka day
5. We are glad to have a reliable client like you. Best wishes to you on this Madaraka day
6. As we celebrate this Madaraka day, we also celebrate you as one of our best clients.
7. There are things that would have been impossible without your support. Thank you and happy Madaraka.
8. We appreciate you for numerously giving us feedback on how we can become better. Happy Madaraka.
Read: Top 10 Universities in East Africa
Conclusion: Madaraka Day Messages
Every year on 1st June as Kenyans commemorate the day their country attains self-rule after being a British colony, you should miss the chance to share a Madaraka day message of hope with the people in your life. The above messages will help you come up with the right message to celebrate Madaraka.
Betty is a qualified teacher with a Bachelor of Education (Arts). In addition, she is a registered Certified Public Accountant. She has been teaching and offering part-time accounting services for the last 10 years. She is passionate about education, accounting, writing, and traveling.