Retirement Farewell Message to Coworker: What is a good retirement message? Or how do you wish someone a farewell on retirement? To answer this question, you must understand what you want to express to the retiree. A farewell message to a colleague retiring can be in form of appreciation, retirement wishes, or inspirational retirement quotes.
As the retiree begins another stage in their life, your retirement message can inspire him or her to transition well.
Below are some of the best happy retirement wishes. Once you go through the article you will have some ideas on what to write on a retirement card.
Retirement Farewell Message to Coworker
1. You have walked a marvelous journey and I am wishing you all the best as you go for your retirement.
2. There are lots of fun things waiting for you after your retirement, hope you will enjoy your retirement.
3. You deserve fun and relaxing times after impacting the lives of so many people in the workplace. Best wishes to you
4. You are a wonderful coworker; no words can be enough to appreciate you as you go retirement. Happy retirement to you.
5. Happy retirement to one of the greatest coworkers. You will forever be missed
6. As you go for your retirement, keep in mind that your good work will be forever appreciated and remembered.
7. Thank you for being a great workmate. May you have a fulfilling and fun retirement
8. Your experience and knowledge have not only impacted our life, but they will also continue to touch other people’s lives. Enjoy your retirement
Retirement: Retirement Messages to a Friend
Retirement Message to Coworker
1. I wish you could stay longer after the wonderful work experience I have had with you around. May this stage in your life continue to add some joy to your life.
2. Time flies so fast, I can’t believe you are finally leaving the company. Congratulation on 35 years of work experience. Happy retirement to you.
3. Thank you for being one of the workmates who touched my life in one of the best ways. Best wishes to you. Enjoy every moment of retirement.
4. It is hard writing a farewell message to one of my best coworkers, I will surely miss you. Happy retirement!
5. It is yet to dawn in my mind that you are soon becoming a retiree. Having you as a workmate was one of the best experiences in my work life.
6. Happiest retirement to you, hope you will catch up with your best plans beyond your office time.
7. Cheers to a wonderful retirement, you still have lots of opportunities to do what you love best.
Retirement Card Messages for Coworker
1. You are at your best time to start another fun and relaxing stage in your life. Enjoy!
2. Let this retirement be another door for you to see life in a better way. Happy retirement my dear
3. Now you have no tight schedule and meetings to hinder you enjoy life most calmly. Enjoy every part of your new life.
4. You have an excellent boss, you showed us how to achieve the best. Thank you for being a wonderful boss and congratulations on your retirement.
5. After much effort and hard work, it is time to welcome your retirement. Cheers to many happy moments
6. As you retire, I take the time to appreciate the time you helped me make my plans possible. Congratulations on your retirement.
7. Cheers on your retirement! Now there will be no more end of leave days. You have enough time to checklist all your retirement plans.
8. Happy retirement! As you leave the office, your kind words will remain in my heart
9. Your tomorrow will be better and your retirement will add more sunshine to your life. Happy retirement to you.
Retirement Farewell Message from Retiree
1. You have been a wonderful team to work with. Hope you will continue with the good work we started.
2. As I leave, I am wishing you the best. I have numerous memories to appreciate you for bringing a smile to my face.
3. I can only describe you as a second family that allowed me to be the best I could ever be. Best wishes to you as I leave for my retirement.
4. The work experience in this company has impacted me positively. I am a better person and I have many lessons to carry to my retirement.
5. I appreciate every one of you for the support you showed me during the time we have worked together. You are the best
6. Hello team, after all, you’ve done for me, I have a lot to thank you for. Continue with the great work.
7. Walking the journey in my career has been memorable because of the opportunities to change the world with a wonderful team like you. Best wishes to you.
Retirement Wishes for Female Coworker
1. Your outstanding work and kindness will be missed once you start your retirement. Happiest retirement to you
2. Much can be said about what you have done for this organization but it can all be summed up by acknowledging you were a blessing. Wishing you the best period of your life. Happy Retirement
3. Happy retirement to the best female colleague anyone would wish to work with. May you celebrate this chance with good health and happiness
4. You have left a positive mark that is to be emulated. Wishing you a blissful retirement.
5. After much hard work, and dedication to your work, it is another beautiful opportunity to enjoy the fruits of your work. Best wishes on your retirement
6. Warm retirement wishes to you, may you enjoy the coming quiet time of your life in good health and lots of love from your family.
7. As you start your retirement hope you will find time to rediscover some of the plans you always wanted to achieve. Congrats on your retirement
After years of working together with a colleague, it is only expected that at one time someone will be retiring. Retirement wishes are a good way to bid a workmate goodbye. The above retirement farewell messages to a coworker will help you come up with the best message.
Betty is a qualified teacher with a Bachelor of Education (Arts). In addition, she is a registered Certified Public Accountant. She has been teaching and offering part-time accounting services for the last 10 years. She is passionate about education, accounting, writing, and traveling.