Looking for Eldoret Aviation Training Institute Courses, Fees Structure, Admission Requirements, Application Form, Contacts. Find more details on Eldoret Aviation Training Institute below
Eldoret Aviation Training Institute
Eldoret Aviation Training Institute, is a market leader in aviation and commercial training locally and regionally, was established in February, 1999 to enhance excellence and set new standards in the aviation industry and its allied sectors. It was conceptualized and established by professionals within the aviation industry to provide adequately trained manpower.
Situated along the busy Eldoret – Airport Road stands the now spectacular Aviation Centre. Eldoret Aviation Training Institute offers a wide range of courses in nine academic disciplines namely; Aeronautical Engineering, Travel, Tourism & Hospitality, Mass Communication, Business Studies, Fire Protection Safety and Technology, Airport Operations & Flight Dispatch, and Information & Communication Technology.
To facilitate a market driven training, Eldoret Aviation Training Institute has well equipped workshops, a modern ICT laboratory and a reference library.
On the academic front, EATI has continued to post excellent results in national and international exams and is a teaching as well as examinations Centre for Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC), Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE) and Institute for the Management of Information Systems (IMIS) among others.
• To train and graduate the most skilled manpower for the aviation industry regionally & internationally.
• To continuously offer new opportunities for training and development
• To advance in technology, science and innovation for sustainable development
• To undertake top quality research, teaching and training in aviation and its related sectors and to disseminate knowledge nationally and regionally.
• To excel in teaching, research and outreach
• To source and optimize the use of material and human resources to achieve the set goals.
• To train and develop informed practical, innovative and self-reliant graduates of international repute
• To nurture and uphold corporate social responsibility.
Courses Offered at Eldoret Aviation Training Institute
Take a look at the courses offered at Eldoret Aviation Training Institute and find one that meets your needs.
• Aeronautical Engineering
• Business Management
• Fire Protection & Safety Technology
• Flight Dispatch, Airport Operation & Management
• Sales & Marketing
• Travel, Tourism & Hospitality
• Information Communication & Technology (Module I,II,III)
• Information Technology (IMIS)
• International Travel, Tour & Hospitality (IATA)
• Journalism & Media Studies
• Tourism Management
• Airport Operations
• Business Management Module I & II
• Fire Operations Science & Safety
• Graphic Art and Design
• Human Resource Management
• Information Communication Technology
• Journalism Part I & II
• Tour Guiding & Travel Operations
• Computer Applications
Eldoret Aviation Training Institute Application Form
You can find the Admission Form here eati.ac.ke
You can also contact the institution using the contacts details below.
Eldoret Aviation Training Institute Admission Requirements
Eldoret Aviation Training Institute Admission Requirements varies depending on the course you want to apply.
Eldoret Aviation Training Institute Fees Structure
Eldoret Aviation Training Institute Fees Structure. The fees structure depends on the course that you are undertaking at the time of application.
Contact the institution using the below details for more information
Eldoret Aviation Training Institute Contacts
Eldoret Aviation Training Institute
P. O. Box 9606-30112
Betty is a qualified teacher with a Bachelor of Education (Arts). In addition, she is a registered Certified Public Accountant. She has been teaching and offering part-time accounting services for the last 10 years. She is passionate about education, accounting, writing, and traveling.