Looking for Zetech University Courses, Fees Structure, Admission Requirements, Application Form and Contacts? Find more details on Zetech University below
Zetech University is the premier university for the education of Technology, Science and Business programmes, offering an exceptional learning experience to thousands of youth from Kenya and beyond. With a highly experienced and trained faculty, administrative and support staff members, Zetech provides a great variety of opportunities for individuals with diverse backgrounds.
Zetech University is robustly equipping graduates with skills to invent new technologies for the future. The quality of our education continues to create our reputation for excellence.
At Zetech University, students experience some rare opportunities to prepare for their future careers. As an educational centre to thousands of immensely talented intellectuals, Zetech provides the ideal environment and academic programmes to give students the opportunity to invent and shape the future of our society through meaningful and exciting technological approaches.
Courses Offered at Zetech University
Searching for Courses Offered at Zetech University? Zetech University programmes are informed by a commitment to produce skilled and innovative graduates who are ready to be global leaders.
The university provides a dynamic and fulfilling academic environment. The university offers students a wide choice of well-structured and ambitious programmes from certificate, diploma and degree levels. At every stage, students are supported by inspirational teaching and supervision, top notch library, IT computer labs and a diverse student experience activities.
• Bachelor of Business Administration and Management
• Bachelor of Purchasing and Supply Management
• Bachelor of Business Information and Technology
• Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
• Bachelors in Hospitality and Tourism Management
School Of Business
• Diploma in Entrepreneurship
• Diploma in Banking & Finance
• Diploma in Accounting and Finance
• Diploma in Business Management and Administration
• Diploma in Marketing
• Diploma in Office Management
• Diploma in Human Resources Management
• Diploma in Business Administration
• Diploma in Purchasing and Supply Management
School of ICT & Engineering
• Diploma in Telecommunications Engineering (DTE)
• Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering
• Diploma in Information Technology
• Diploma in Software Engineering
• Diploma in Computer Science
• Diploma in Electronics Engineering
• Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Power Option)
• Diploma in Computer Engineering (DCE)
• Diploma in Communication and Computer Networks
• School Of Media Arts & Communication
Diploma in Communication and Media Studies – Broadcast, Print, Advertising and Public Relations
• Diploma in Communication and Media Studies (PR Option)
• Diploma in Communication and Media Studies (Advertising Option)
• Diploma in Communication and Media Studies (Print Option)
• Diploma in Communication and Media Studies (Broadcast Option)
School Of Hospitality
• Diploma in Travel & Tour Guiding Management
• Diploma in Tourism Management
• Diploma in Nutrition, Food Science and Health
• Diploma in Hospitality Management
School Of Development Studies
• Diploma in Criminology and Security Studies
• Diploma in International Relations and Diplomacy
• Diploma in Early Childhood Development and Education
• Diploma in Records and Archives Management
• Diploma in Library and Information Science (DLIS)
• Diploma in Community Health
• Diploma In Counseling Psychology
• Diploma in Project Planning and Management
• Diploma in Education (Primary Option)
• Diploma in Social Work
• Diploma in Leadership & Governance
• Certificate in Development Studies
• Certificate in Early Childhood Development and Education
• Certificate in Electric and Electronic Engineering
• Certificate in Food Science and Nutrition
• Certificate in Hospitality and Tourism Management
• Certificate in Information Computer Technology
• Certificate in Journalism and Media Studies
• Certificate in Purchasing, Supplies and Management
• Certificate in Business Management
• Certificate in Events Management
• Certificate in Animal Health and Production
• Certificate in Leadership & Governance
Zetech Career Center Programmes
The Zetech Continuous Education Programmes refer to all the programmes offered at Diploma and Certificate Level and are regulated by Ministry Of Education through TIVET Act 2013 (Technical, vocational Education and Training). Students taking these programmes are examined and awarded by external examination bodies which Zetech University partners with. They include;
• KNEC –Kenya National Examinations Council
• ICM-Institute of Commercial Management –UK based
• City and Guilds-UK based
• IATA-International Air Travel Association.
• ABE-Association of Business Executives-UK based
• KASNEB-Kenya Accountancy and Secretaries National Examination Board.
• CISCO-for Networking
• ICDL-International Computer Driving License.
The above bodies develop the curriculum, offer the examinations and award the diploma and certificates to the successful graduates. Zetech University therefore trains the students as per the curriculum developed by the these bodies.
Zetech University Fees Structure
The fees structure depends on the course that you are undertaking at the time of application.
Contact the university using the below contact information for more details
Zetech University Admission Requirements
Zetech University Admission Requirements varies depending on the course you want to apply. Zetech University strives to admit those applicants who are best prepared to benefit from and contribute to Zetech University.
The Admission specialists will review your application and supporting documentation carefully to assess your overall academic preparation.
Zetech University Contacts
Main Campus Off Thika Road – Ruiru
P.O.Box 2768 – 00200 Nairobi.
Mobile: 0716 600 116 / 0720 554 555
Landline: 208011765 / 208011766
Betty is a qualified teacher with a Bachelor of Education (Arts). In addition, she is a registered Certified Public Accountant. She has been teaching and offering part-time accounting services for the last 10 years. She is passionate about education, accounting, writing, and traveling.