Research Topics on Mental Health: Want to come up with the best mental health research topics? To develop a good research topic in this field, you will need to identify the area you want to conduct research. It could be mental health counselor, mental health psychiatrist, Psychiatric-Mental Health, Nurse mental health social worker, etc. Below we have looked at some of the research titles about mental health you could be interested in exploring more.
Mental Health Research Topics
1. The success of online therapy and telepsychiatry
2. The mental health impact of COVID-19 and the pandemic response
3. The effect of intimate partner violence on mental health
4. The effects of natural disaster and war on the mental stability of survivors
5. Effectiveness of psychology podcast in improving mental health of society.
6. The Effect of childhood trauma on adult mental health
7. The efficiency of various therapies in treating depression
8. The connection between social media use and mental health
9. The occurrence and management of anxiety disorders in different populations
10. The role of genetics in the development of mental illness
11. The stigma surrounding mental illness and its impact on help-seeking behaviors
12. The relationship between sleep disturbances and mental health disorders
13. The effectiveness of mindfulness-based interventions in treating various mental health disorders
14. The impact of traumatic brain injuries on mental health
15. The role of nutrition in mental health
16. The influence of environmental factors, such as pollution and climate change, on mental health.
Research Topics on Mental Health
1. Pointers proposing medication for depression can be stopped.
2. Effects of drugs on mental health.
3. In what way do sleep patterns affect mental health.
4. Effect of body workouts on a patient’s mental health.
5. Sufficient methods to increase brain health as we age.
6. Human Mental Development stages from birth to 5 years and ways to improve it.
7. Effects of play on children’s mental health.
8. ADHD – what causes it and how to manage it?
9. Parents’ input in promoting good mental health in their children.
10. Factors that contribute to good emotional and mental health in teenagers.
11. The side effects of Anti-depressants on mental health.
12. How do Mental traumas caused by physical injuries affect mental health?
13. Importance of resilience in children and how to develop it.
Example of Research Topics on Mental Health
1. Effects of alcoholism on Mental health care for patients.
2. Management of PTSD in Retired armed forces officers.
3. Moral code when dealing with psychiatric patients.
4. Postnatal depression in first-time mothers and how to assist them.
5. Effects of eating habits on the mental health of patients dealing with excess weight.
6. Are Mental disorders common in armed forces returning from war?
7. Danger Signs of mental illness that must be dealt without delays.
8. Effects of self-esteem on recovering process for patients with mental health issues.
Research Title About Mental Health
1. Relevance of online therapy in modern-day psychiatry.
2. During pandemics are women prone to more mental health issues than men?
3. Helping a suicide survivor overcome the distress that comes with a failed suicide attempt.
4. The mental well-being of teenagers and effects of peer pressure on their mental health.
5. Effect of physical abuse on toddlers’ mental health and character.
6. Mental health in obese teenage girls.
7. Effects of sexual abuse on the mental development of children below ten years.
8. Are women with hormonal imbalance prone to mental health issues?
9. How to identify signs of mental illness in speech-challenged adults?
Topics on Mental health.
1. Effects of family relationships on the mental health of children.
2. Effects of financial problems on mental health in Men.
3. Generalized Anxiety Disorder- how it affects mental wellness.
4. How to deal with panic attacks in unexpected situations.
5. Ways to overcome phobias so as to promote mental health.
6. Life after drug abuse and addiction: is it possible to get back to normal life?
7. Suicide rate on persons having Bi-Polar disorders.
8. Identifying bipolar habits in children.
9. In PTSD situations, do children behave differently compared to children?
10. Effects of Cannabis Sativa on mental health.
11. Effects of Covid-19 lockdowns on the mental health of a person with no previous mental case.
12. Impacts of classical music on recovering process of a person having depression.
Mental Health Research Title
1. Effective approaches to overcome ADHD in infants.
2. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: diagnosis and treatment.
3. Effects of horror movies on children’s mental development.
4. Assess how the potency of talk therapy against suicidal thoughts.
5. Effects of genetics on Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
6. Can obesity cause anxiety and depression in teenagers.
7. Is there a correlation between lack of sleep lead and panic attacks?
8. Impacts of Parental divorce on a child’s mental health.
9. How work-related stress leads to mental disorders.
10. What’s the role of genetics in Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder?
11. The adverse side effects of persistent use of antidepressants in managing bipolar disorders.
12. Effects of cyberbullying on the mental well-being of teenagers.
13. Mental challenges faced by caregivers of bipolar patients.
14. Generalized Anxiety Disorder: symptoms and medical treatments.
15. Lifestyles changes that promote mental health.
Mental Health Research Questions
1. Is social media breaking down stereotypes about what a day to day psychologist looks like?
2. Are LGBTQ persons more in danger of developing psychiatric disorders?
3. Can mental health disorders be treated through natural alternatives to anti-depressants?
4. Are children brought up by gay parents prone to mental health issues later in life?
5. The association between mental health and sexual child abusers.
6. Effects of violent video games and apps on children’s mental health.
7. Should criminals facing murder charges be subjected to genetic testing for impulse control?
8.Mental health in teenagers who watch horror movies.
9. Can continuous exposure of children to violent scenes lead to violent behaviors?
10. Are children brought up in orphanages more likely to develop mental health issues compared to children raised in a normal home set up?
Conclusion: Research Topics on Mental Health
We have outlined the best way to develop a research paper on mental health issues. As you research the desired topic hope you will discover and develop more solutions to mental health problems faced by numerous people across the globe.
Betty is a qualified teacher with a Bachelor of Education (Arts). In addition, she is a registered Certified Public Accountant. She has been teaching and offering part-time accounting services for the last 10 years. She is passionate about education, accounting, writing, and traveling.