Looking for Kenya institute of bankers Courses, Fees Structure, Admission Requirements, Application Form, and Contacts. Find more details on Kenya institute of bankers below
Kenya Institute of Bankers
Kenya Institute of Bankers traines school leavers, Undergraduates and Junior Bankers who have a will to pursue career in banking and finance. It ensures and promotes best practices in Banking and training in Kenya.
• Diploma in Banking and Financial Services
KCES C plain with C in English and Mathematics or any other business subject or CPA section one
• Advanced Diploma in Banking and Financial Services
Diploma in Banking and Financial Services, University degree in any field or CPA II Qualification and above
Specialized Diploma courses
These are courses offered to those already working in the banks and financial institution.
• Diploma in Credit Management
• Documentary credit and International Trade Finance
• Banking operations, Law and Practice
• Financial Advising
• Banking and Finance Management Practice
• SME Financing
• Banking and Technology
• Investment and Risk Management
Offered only to those already working in the banks and financial institutions
P.O Box 73530-00200 Nairobi
Tel: 0732 864349, 0707 339743, 020-2160317
Email: thebanker@ kib.co.ke
Elimu Centre is your one-stop-shop for all your education informational needs and much more.
Follow us at Elimu Centre