Kenya Police Sacco – Contacts, Loans, Mobile Banking: Kenya Police SACCO Limited was registered on 20th November 1972 and was issued with a registration certificate number CS/2092.
The Society has seen growth in its membership from a few hundred’s currently stands at 52026. It has 9 elected members who form the Board of Directors of the SACCO and 3 members of the Supervisory Committee.
• To be a SACCO that empowers members for improved quality of life.
• To facilitate the mobilization of savings and provision of cost effective financial and non-financial products and services to our members and customers in Kenya and beyond.
Kenya Police Sacco Branches
- Kenya Police Sacco Nairobi
- Kenya Police Sacco Mombasa Branch
- Kenya Police Sacco Nyeri Branch
- Kenya Police Sacco Kisii Branch
- Kenya Police Sacco Eldoret Branch
- Kenya Police Sacco Meru Branch
- Kenya Police Sacco Kakamega Branch
Kenya Police Sacco Mobile Banking
Kenya Police Sacco Mobile Banking is known as M-Sacco. The mobile banking platform which enables the members to transact through their mobile phones at the comfort of their work places/homes
Registration applies to M-Pesa registered Safaricom lines only. By dialing *346#
Kenya Police Sacco Mobile Banking Services
- BOSA transfer
- Loan Request
- Change Pin
- Balance enquiry
- Loan Repayment
- Mini statement
Kenya Police Sacco Contacts
Kenya Police Sacco Head Office Nairobi
Kenya Police Sacco Plaza,
Ngara Road, off Muranga Road,
P.O. Box 51042 ‐ 00200, Nairobi
Office Pilot line: 0709 825 000
Oriental Building, Ground Floor,
Tel: 0709 825 505
Kirem Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Ronald Ngala Street
Tel: 0709 825 530
New Kasturi Plaza Building,
Along Kimathi way
Tel: 0709 825 570
Elimu Centre is your one-stop-shop for all your education informational needs and much more.
Follow us at Elimu Centre