- Amani Counselling Centre and Training Institute
- Courses Offered at Amani Counselling Centre and Training Institute
- Amani Counselling Centre and Training Institute Admission Requirements
- Amani Counselling Centre and Training Institute Fees Structure
- Amani Counselling Centre and Training Institute Contacts
Looking for Amani Counselling Centre and Training Institute Courses, Fees Structure, Admission Requirements, Application Form, Contacts. Find more details on Amani Counselling Centre and Training Institute below
Amani Counselling Centre and Training Institute
Amani Counselling Centre and Training Institute was founded in 1979 as a voluntary organization to provide counselling services for people with emotional and psychological problems, as well as training counsellors. The thrust of Amani from its inception was directed towards the restoration and development of the dignity of the human person, which would be achieved through improving mental health care within the community.
Amani Counselling Centre and Training Institute has highly qualified staff who undertake in – service training regularly. Amani has Satelite Centres in Kisumu, Nyeri and Mombasa. This has changed the focus of future programmes, no longer confining them to a central office but expanding to meet the needs of communities outside Nairobi.
“ Persons and Organizations in Kenya and beyond who are empowered and wholesome.”
“ To professionally facilitate the realization of wholesome and empowered Persons and Organizations in Kenya and beyond.”
Objectives of the Centre are:
1. To provide counselling services to individuals and families regardless of race, sex, creed or community.
• 2. To assist people in improving their emotional health through understanding their attitudes, behaviour and emotions.
The ACCTI Value Base
• In order to achieve its Vision and Mission, ACCTI is committed to a number of Core Values:
Inspiration by Biblical Principles
Integrity at personal and Organizational levels
Stewardship, Humility, Excellence, Love and Compassion
Courses Offered at Amani Counselling Centre and Training Institute
Take a look at the courses offered at Amani Counselling Centre and Training Institute and find one that meets your needs.
Why Study at Amani ?
1. Registered by the Ministry of Education.
2. Well Established College, 34 years in Training and a KNEC Examination Centre.
3. Serene, Conducive learning environment.
4. Attachment for students organized.
5. Well equipped library with Subsidized internet browsing for students.
6. Subsidized Professional Counselling for students.
7. Practical exposure for practice in Communities and Organizations collaborating with Amani.
8. Experienced and highly qualified Lecturers & Management that supports students.
9. Very affordable fees with flexible installment arrangement.
- Diploma in Counselling Psychology
- Diploma in Community Development
- Diploma in Social Work
- Certificate in Counselling
- Certificate in Social Development
- Certificate in Social Work and Welfare
Short Courses in Counselling
1. Basic Counselling I & II
2. HIV / AIDS Counselling I & II
3. Drug & Substance Abuse I & II
4. Child Therapy I & II
5. Parenting of Teenagers
6. Trauma Counselling
7. Disaster Management
Amani Counselling Centre and Training Institute Admission Requirements
Amani Counselling Centre and Training Institute Admission Requirements varies depending on the course you want to apply.
Contact the institution for more details
Amani Counselling Centre and Training Institute Fees Structure
The fees structure depends on the course that you are undertaking at the time of application.
Contact the institution using the below details for more information
Amani Counselling Centre and Training Institute Contacts
Off Langata Road
P.O. Box 41738 – 00100, Nairobi, Kenya.
Tel : +254 02 6002672 / 3
Fax : +254 02 6002674
Cell Phone :
Safcom: 0722 626 590
Airtel: 0733 263 870
E – Mail :
• Satellite Centres
• Town Office
Nairobi CBD Office,
KCS House 7th Floor,
Mama Ngina Street
Safcom: 0718 225 627
Airtel: 0733 388 200
0722 797 068
Along Ugunja Sogomere Road
Mobile: 0723 455 882
Tom Mboya Estate
Behind National Oil Service Station
P.O Box 3568 – 40100
Tel: 057 – 2024524
P.O. Box 88165,
Tel: 041 – 2315906
Petwell Place 2nd Floor
P.O Box 733 – 10100
Mobile: 0723 633 661 Tel: 061 – 2034641
Betty is a qualified teacher with a Bachelor of Education (Arts). In addition, she is a registered Certified Public Accountant. She has been teaching and offering part-time accounting services for the last 10 years. She is passionate about education, accounting, writing, and traveling.