Institute of Advance Technology (IAT) has been offering training since 1991. The college is internationally recognized by ISO, NCC Education and its even a Microsoft Certified Partner.
To be recognized as Africa’s center of excellence, role model and authority in education and training.
To delight our customers, enhance our stakeholders’ social and economic well-being and continuously expand our-market share by aligning our training with industry best-practice benchmarks and providing world class quality education and training through modern and conducive learning environments
The Institute’s 8 Campuses in Nairobi, Mombasa and Nakuru are equipped with modern learning facilities. The use of classroom discussions, private consultations with the course instructors, and visual aids, is geared towards developing a high degree of retention of the core concepts. We also conduct in-house training on request at client premises.
IAT is proud to have been selected by Microsoft Corporation to deliver training in the use of Microsoft products in Kenya. To qualify as a Microsoft Certified Technical Education Centre, the institute has to satisfy stringent criteria relating to facilities, standards of instruction and product knowledge. To this extent, the title Certified Technical Education Centre indicates the achievement of an internationally recognized standard in computer training. IAT is also an ISO 9001 certified company.
Our Instructors Meet Our Expectations so they can meet yours Understanding computers does not mean that you have the ability to teach someone how to use them. Before our instructors are allowed to teach you, they undergo a three-month intensive train-the-trainer programme conducted by senior management. The instructor’s training skills are polished to make sure that every student learns effectively.
A Helping Hand We understand that not every student is a genius with computers. That is why our instructors are available for out of class one-on-one assistance to ensure that no student gets left behind. There is no extra charge for this assistance-it is part of our commitment to you.
We Carry the Stamp of International Approval Our partners, such as Microsoft Corporation, Lotus Corporation, the UK National Computing Center (NCC) , E*BCL (European Business Competence License) and International Computer Driving License (ICDL) Foundation are renowned world class leaders in providing computer and Business training and certification. They have entrusted us to look after their reputation. We are proud to conduct authorized training and testing on their behalf.
Each Hour of End User Instruction Is a Result of 20 Hours of Careful Thought Some of our finest instructors are dedicated full time to creating user friendly, practical end-user courses. We design an easy reference handbook, which each student can continue to use long after completing the course.
1. Our customers will always be the Centers of our focus.
2. We believe in offering the best value in our industry, by making quality services affordable.
3. We believe in aggressively promoting our products and services.
4. We believe in honoring promises we make to our clients and to ourselves
5. We are self-driven, enjoy our jobs and have no boundaries. Hierarchy does not inhibit us. We communicate freely across levels.
6. We trust and respect each other. We believe in working together as a team, encouraging and demanding performance from each other.
7. We believe in appreciating each other’s contributions and making use of tremendous opportunities for personal growth.
8. We believe in constantly seeking feedback in order to improve.
9. We believe in practicing what we preach in the use of technology to improve our efficiency and effectiveness.
10. We believe in being an equal opportunity employer.
1. To delight our clients with uncompromisingly high quality services.
2. To expand our market share continuously.
3. To be recognized as the role model and authority in our field.
4. To continuously increase our profitability.
5. To be the preferred employer in the Information Technology field.
6. To make a direct contribution to society.
7. To constantly improve the perceived value gap between IAT and it’s competition.
Courses offered at Institute of Advanced Technology
Institute of Advanced Technology Fees Structure
Institute of Advanced Technology Admission Requirements
Institute of Advanced Technology Application Form
Institute of Advanced Technology ContactsInstitute of Advanced Technology Contacts
Westcom Point building,
Off Wayaki Way, Mahiga Mairu Avenue, Westlands.
P.O. Box 20653, Nairobi, 00200
Westcom Point building
8th Floor, Westlands
Westlands campus – Ground floor, Symphony place in Westlands
Buruburu campus-1ST floor, Buruburu Complex
School of Business-12th Floor, Eco-Bank Towers
IAT Pension Towers-4,5 & 6TH floor, Pension Towers along Loita street
Mombasa Campus- Biashara Bank Building, Nyerere Avenue
Nakuru Campus-Standard Chartered Bank Building along Kenyatta Avenue
IAT Hurlingham Centre-1st Floor,Studio House, Argwings Kodhek Road