How to Pay Water Bill via Mpesa: Find out How to Pay Water Bill via M-PESA. Follow these simple steps on How to Pay your Water Bill via M-PESA from your m-pesa through the PayBill Number.
How to Pay Water Bill via Mpesa
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit
- Select M-PESA menu
- Select Lipa na M-PESA
- Select Pay Bill
- Select Enter Business no. – Enter the Company Water’s Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number and press OK
- Select Enter Account no. – Enter your Nairobi Water Account Number and press OK
- Enter Amount, and press OK
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press OK
- Confirm all the details are correct and press OK
- You will get a notification with the intended recipient’s name e.g. Pay Nairobi Water KSh 4,000.00 for Account xxx xxxx Press 1 within 20 seconds to STOP this transaction.” To stop a wrong transaction, Enter “1” and press Send within 20 seconds. Pressing “Cancel” will complete the transaction.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-PESA.
- Nairobi Water will update your payment information which might take up to 48hrs
Water Pay Bill Numbers
Nairobi Water M-PESA Paybill Number – 444400.
Githunguri Water M-PESA Paybill Number – 905900
Kiambu Water – Paybill Number – 885100
Iten-Tambach Water M-PESA Paybill Number is 943100.
Naivasha water pay bill Number is – 335450
Nyahuwasco paybill – Nyahururu Water and Sanitation Company M-PESA Paybill Number is 873900
Kikuyu water company pay bill number – 810100
Nakuru water paybill number – 111444
Limuru water and sewerage company Pay Bill Number – 895900
Mavoko water paybill number – 363100
Gusii water pay bill – 993600
Kwale water paybill number – 871600
Gawasco – Garissa Water M-PESA Paybill Number is 880600.
Nithi water and sanitation company – niwasco pay bill – 901325
Kisumu Water & Sewerage Company – Kiwasco paybill Number – 517000
Embu Water and Sanitation Company – Ewasco mpesa paybill number – 808200
Malindi water paybill – Malindi Water Paybill Number – 708001
Betty is a qualified teacher with a Bachelor of Education (Arts). In addition, she is a registered Certified Public Accountant. She has been teaching and offering part-time accounting services for the last 10 years. She is passionate about education, accounting, writing, and traveling.