Family Bank Kenya – Paybill Number, Contacts, Mobile Banking, Swift Code: Family Bank Kenya is a commercial bank in Kenya. The bank licensed by the Central Bank of Kenya and national banking regulator.
Family Bank Kenya Mobile Banking
Family Bank Kenya Mobile Banking enables you to access you bank account on your mobile phone. Through your phone you will be able to do a number of transactions. No more visiting the bank for transactions you can do from your phone.
Family Bank Kenya Mobile Banking is known as PesaPap. PesaPap is a mobile solution that enables a Family Bank customer to transact from the comfort of their home or office using their mobile phones.
They are able to transact through an application and USSD *325#.
Start using family bank mobile banking today!
When you are on Family Bank Kenya Mobile Banking you will be able to perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand anywhere and at any time.
What can you Can do with family bank mobile banking?
- Transfer funds
- View Account Balances
- View Mini Statement
- Pay utility bills
- Request Statements and much more.
To download PesaPap App click below:
Apple Store: Download Here
Google Play: Download Here
What is Family Bank M-pesa PayBill Number?
Family Bank M-PESA Paybill Number is 222111
How to Deposit Money into Family Bank Account via M-PESA PayBill Number
Find out How to Deposit Money into Family Bank Account via M-PESA PayBill Number 222111. Follow these simple steps on How to transfer money from your M-pesa to Family Bank Account.
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit
- Select M-PESA menu
- Select Lipa na M-PESA
- Select Pay Bill
- Select Enter Business no. – Enter Family Bank’s Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 222111 and press OK
- Select Enter Account no. – Enter your Family Bank Account Number (e.g. 0300 xxxx xxxx) press OK
- Enter Amount – Enter the amount you wish to deposit and press OK
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press OK
- Confirm all the details are correct and press OK
- You will get a notification with the intended recipient’s name e.g. Pay Family Bank KSh3,000.00 for Account 0300 xxxx xxxx Press 1 within 20 seconds to STOP this transaction.” To stop a wrong transaction, Enter “1” and press Send within 20 seconds. Pressing “Cancel” will complete the transaction.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-PESA.
- Family Bank will also send you a confirmation SMS.
Family Bank Kenya Swift Code
The Family Bank Kenya Swift Code will be used when you are doing bank transfers, and wires.
A Swift Code is a digit code that is used to identify the financial institution. Family Bank Kenya Swift Code are used to process wire funds transfers, and direct deposits, bill payments, and other automated transfers. It is mainly used for international wire transfers between banks
The Swift code consists of 8 or 11 characters. When 8-digits code is given, it refers to the primary office. The code formatted as below;
Swift Code Format
AAAA BB CC DDD
- AAAA – First 4 characters – bank code (only letters)
- BB – Next 2 characters -2 country code (only letters)
- CC – Next 2 characters – location code (letters and digits) (a passive participant will have “1” in the second character)
- DDD – Last 3 characters – branch code, optional (‘XXX’ for primary office) (letters and digits)
Family Bank Kenya Swift Code
Family Bank Kenya Swift Code is FABLKENA
Family Bank Kenya Contacts
You can reach the bank using the contact details below
Family Bank Limited
Family Bank Towers,
Muindi Mbingu Street,
P.O Box 74145-00200,
+254 (0) 20 3252 000
+254 (0) 703 095 000
+254 (0) 20 3318940/2/7
+254 (0) 20 2240601
+254 (0) 20 2244166
+254 (0) 703 095 445
+254 (0) 20 3252 445
+254 (0) 705 325 325
+254 (0) 737 325 325
Betty is a qualified teacher with a Bachelor of Education (Arts). In addition, she is a registered Certified Public Accountant. She has been teaching and offering part-time accounting services for the last 10 years. She is passionate about education, accounting, writing, and traveling.