Looking for Pan African Christian University Courses, Fees Structure, Admission Requirements, Application Form and Contacts? Find more details on Pan African Christian University below
Pan African Christian University
Pan Africa Christian University (PAC) is a cosmopolitan institution of higher learning with students, staff and faculty drawn from nations across Africa and the world.
Its diversity offers the students a unique platform for an expanded worldview through healthy social interactions.
PAC University offers a conducive teaching-learning environment that makes studying fun and interactive and creates a home away from home for the students.
The teaching staff comprises both local and international faculty, who are highly trained from renowned institutions worldwide.
Founded originally as a Bible college the campus was built on the site of the former Lumumba Institute.
Pan Africa Christian University is a place of rigorous academic education and a people with a common vision: to transform lives through Christ-centered higher education.
To be a world-class Christian university, characterized by high quality, transformative and value-based education.
To develop transformative godly Christian leaders through training, research and innovation for service to God in the Church and community.
1. Pursuit of truth and moral integrity
2. Stressing the importance of people
3. Mutual respect and collaboration for PAC’s diverse community
4. Priority and focus on biblical and spiritual formation
5. Relevance of training in content, structure and process
6. Excellence in work, spiritual walk and service among students, faculty and staff
7. Instilling servant leadership values among students, faculty and staff
1. Quality emphasis on practical experience and leadership development
2. Community of faith from diverse cultures embracing PAC’s mission and statement of faith
3. Quality teaching and leaning
4. Employing high-performance professional personnel
5. Information technology
6. Strategic planning and assessment
7. Outreach to the society through various communication vehicles in building strategic alliances and promoting the search for truth, love and justice
8. Research and scholarship in addressing critical social issues
9. Community service by being a leading Christian resource centre to the society
1. To provide university-level instruction in higher education for Christian faith and practice;
To prepare for the churches of Africa: mature, committed, and conscientious ministerial leaders to serve with competence in ministries of the Church;
2. To equip students for Christian service in positions of leadership and activity in various Christian ministries and secular vocations;
3. To develop and transmit knowledge and skills through research and training at university level;
4. To further preserve, develop, produce, process, transmit and disseminate knowledge, and thereby stimulate the spiritual, religious and intellectual life and cultural development of Kenya and Africa at large;
5. To play an effective role in the development and expansion of the African Church and its leadership.
Specifically, we desire to develop in each student:
1. A vibrant, growing relationship with God;
2. A sound evangelical theological foundation, based on understanding of the historical background and context of the Bible, proper methodology of Biblical interpretation and sensitivity to the Holy Spirit;
3. An intelligent commitment to sacrificially serve God, the church, and the world according to the gifts God has given.
Courses offered at Pan-African Christian University
Searching for Courses offered at Pan-African Christian University? Pan Africa Christian University is a place of rigorous academic education and a people with a common vision: to transform lives through Christ-centered higher education.
1. Youth Development Programme (YDP)
2. Computer Applications (PACKAGES)
3. Transformational Church Leadership
4. Early Childhood Development Education
5. Chinese Language & Culture
6. KASNEB Courses:
ATC I & II
CPA I & II
1. Diploma in Counseling Psychology
2. Diploma in Early Childhood Education (ECDE)
3. Diploma in Information Communication Technology (D I.C.T)
4. Diploma in Pastoral Counseling
5. Diploma in Procurement & Supplies Chain Management
6. Diploma in Youth Ministry
7. Diploma in Transformational Church Leadership Program (TCL).
8. Diploma in Leadership & Management
9. Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development
10. Diploma in Communication
11. Diploma in Disability studies
12. Chinese Language & Culture
1. Bachelor of Business Leadership(BBL)
2. Bachelor of Arts in Counseling Psychology
3. Bachelor of Arts In Communication
4. Bachelor of Arts In Community Development
5. Bachelor of Commerce (Bcom).
6. Bachelor of Arts In Bible And Theology
7. Bachelor of Business Information Technology
8. Bachelor of Arts in Transformational Church Leadership
1. PhD in Organizational Leadership
2. PhD in Marriage & Family Therapy
1. Master of Business Administration
2. Master of Arts in Leadership
3. Master of Arts in Marriage & Family Therapy
4. Master of Arts in Pentecostal & Charismatic Studies
5. Master of Arts in Biblical Theology
Other Post Graduate Programs
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Leadership
2. Post Graduate Certificate in Mediation Studies
Pan Africa Christian University Fees Structure
Pan Africa Christian University Fees Structure, The fees structure depends on the course that you are undertaking at the time of application.
You can view the Fees Structure here or Contact the university using the below details for more information.
Pan Africa Christian University Admission Requirements
Pan Africa Christian University Admission Requirements. Admission Requirements varies depending on the course you want to apply.
Bachelors’ degree qualifications: A minimum grade of KCSE C+ (plus) and C in both English and Mathematics or its equivalent.
A relevant Diploma from a recognized institution
Post Graduate Admissions
• Masters qualifications: A relevant Bachelors’ degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 from a recognized institution with three years working experience.
• Post Graduate Diploma: A first Degree in any field from a recognized University
Pan Africa Christian University Student Portal
Find the Pan Africa Christian University Student Portal Here – www.pacuniversity .ac.ke
Click on the link and put yor Student Email: Student No: and Password: to log in
Pan African Christian University Contacts
P.O Box 56875-00200
Email: enquiries@ pacuniversity.ac.ke
Website: www.pacuniversity .ac.ke