NEP College of Health Sciences e is a recognize institution that offers KRCHN NURSING, Diploma awards and certification….
NEP College of Health Sciences, the only one of its kind in the region, is fully owned by KMCS and has been operational at Garissa albeit at a rented premises. Male Nurses delivering Muslim women has been a major challenge to the use of health facilities. It offers courses in Nursing, Nutrition, Community Health, and Community Development while other courses and a teaching hospital shall be offered in the near future when the facilities shall be in place. Various organizations including UNHCR sponsor students from the Dadaab refugee camps. A four (4) acre piece of land earlier purchased is under development.
1. Diploma in Kenya Registered Community Nursing (Nursing Council of Kenya)
2. Craft in Nutrition and Dietetics (KNEC)
3. Diploma in Dietetics management (KNEC)
4. Craft in Community Development and Social Work (KNEC)
5. Diploma in Community Development and Social Work (KNEC)
The college offers other courses apart from the ones mentioned above
Contact the institution using the below details for more information
NEP College of Health Sciences
P.O. Box 1223-70100