Kenya Institute of Project Management (KIPM) was started in 2006 as a ‘center of excellence’ in the provision of educational programs in management, technology, business studies. It is situated on 5th floor Utumishi Co-op House at the junction of Mamlaka /Nyerere Roads, Nairobi Kenya.
Kenya Institute of Project Management offers educational, research, training, and consultancy services in the fields of Project project management, development, communication, and a few other professional courses.
Change of Name
In order to internationalize our courses and student demand, KIPM will change its’ name starting January 2017 to become Global Institute of Technology & Management – GITM.
The institution admits students from all over the world.
To be the largest professional management and technology center of excellence in research, training and consultancy services.
To develop and promote professional management and technology studies in order to bring about sustainable development.
To enhance education in professional management and technology in Africa.
In order to achieve the main goal, the college strives to implement the following objectives:
• To be the leader in educational project management, technology & business
• To develop and disseminate relevant technology and management skills
• To develop an excellent learning environment for startups and entrepreneurial
• To provide high quality standards of management and technology skills
• To assess gaps in markets and business development training needs
• To encourage firms and individuals embrace technology and management
Our philosophy is based on positive attitude, commitment, partnership and teamwork.
The college embraces: – integrity, teamwork, communication, honesty, transparency, efficiency, and accountability.
Courses Offered at Kenya Institute of Project Management
Kenya Institute of Project Management Contact Information
Kenya Institute of Project Management Fees Structure
Kenya Institute of Project Management Admission Requirements
Kenya Institute of Project Management Application Forms
Kenya Institute of Project Management
P.O Box 11489 – 00100,