Kenya Bankers Sacco – Contacts, Paybill, Loans, Mobile Banking: The Sacco was registered on 14th February 1975 as a Savings & Credit Co-operative Society to initially serve employees in the banking industry. The Society’s core business is to mobilize savings from the members and thereafter on lend the same to members at affordable interest rates.
These members are drawn from banks, financial/micro-financial institutions, building societies, spouses and children over 18 years, chamaz & other related institutions. The Sacco is a deposit-taking institution and regulated by SASRA.
The Sacco Head office is located at Kenya Bankers Sacco Center along 3rd Ngong Avenue, off Ngong Road -Nairobi, with a total of eight (8) branches & three (3) sub-branches spread in the countrywide.
There are numerous benefits of being a member at Kenya Bankers Sacco Society. Below are some of the benefits of being a member of our Sacco.
• Low-interest rates on loans
• High-interest rates on deposits
• Investment opportunities
• Build a cash reserve
• Lower insurance premiums
• Exciting partner discounts
• Fast financing
Kenya Bankers Sacco Branches
- Kenya Bankers Head Office
- Kenya Bankers Sacco Mombasa Office
- Kenya Bankers Sacco Nyanza Branch Office
- Kenya Bankers Sacco South Rift Branch Office
- Kenya Bankers Sacco Western Branch Office
- Kenya Bankers Sacco Central Branch Office
Kenya Bankers Sacco Mobile Banking
Kenya Bankers Sacco M-Banking solution, the members are able to access their funds regardless of geographical location and beyond the conventional business hours.
On Safaricom, dial *293# and use your secret PIN to get M-Banking services
M-Banking services Include:
- Savings and Loan Balances
- Fosa to Mpesa funds transfer
- The e-statement
- Remit share contributions and loan repayments using our Paybill No: 400444 and get automatic confirmation of deposit.
- Loan processing status updates e.g. application, guarantor notifications, approval & amp; disbursements.
- Alerts on past due loan
- Purchase of Safaricom airtime.
- General Sacco updates e.g. AGM, new products and bulletins.
- Receipt and payment of the M-Loan facility
- Access Dividend advance
Kenya Bankers Sacco Contacts
Nairobi – 3rd Ngong Avenue, off Ngong Road
P.o Box 73236 – 00200 – Nairobi
Telephone / Phone Contacts
Customer Service – +254 020-5146500
Elimu Centre is your one-stop-shop for all your education informational needs and much more.
Follow us at Elimu Centre