Bridgeworld College is an institution that was built to meet the need of value based education and training to the public. Currently, the organization is situated in Karen offering training in different courses.
Bridgeworld College started with a vision of Dr. James Jong-Do Lee, a former professor at the Nairobi International School of Theology (NIST).
Bridgeworld College began by offering informal training to pastors and other church leaders. Later on realizing that there is a great need to offer value based formal education and training to the public in general, Bridgeworld College was registered as an accredited educational institution.
The College has enjoyed over 12 years of competent training with many alumni serving in East Africa, South Sudan, Zambia, DRC, Ethiopia and Eritrea. The serene, quiet environment in Karen and quality training makes the college a relevant place for the bright future of our students.
An attractive environment and quality training make the college a relevant place for the bright future of involved students.
Our staff is committed to help learners encounter truth, experience transformation and learning through student oriented education.
Bridgeworld College exists to impact the world by equipping men and women in mind, character, servanthood and stewardship through transformative education.
To be a vigorous transformative learning community to impact the world for the Lord.
Bridgeworld College is an accredited professional Christian institution founded on Biblical values. The College has a history of over 10 years with more than 100 graduates serving in the following countries: South Sudan, Uganda, Zambia and Kenya. An attractive environment and quality training make the college a relevant place for the bright future of involved students.
Statement of Faith
1. Bridgeworld College (BC),is a major ministry of Bridge World International (BWI), an evangelical, non-profit, non-denominational and non-political Christian educational organization, on the basis of the following statement of faith:
2. We believe the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men and the Divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
3. We believe in one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
4. We believe that Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been Conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. Further, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where, at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He now is our High Priest and Advocate.
5. We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is, therefore, lost, and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit, and thus become children of God.
6. We believe that the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit, and thus become children of God.
7. We believe that the true Church is composed of all such persons who through united together in the body of Christ of which He is the Head.
8. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead; of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord; of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment.
9. We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells and gives life to believers, enables them to understand the Scriptures, empowers them for godly living, and equips them for service and witness.
10. We believe in the blessed hope that Jesus Christ will soon return to this earth, personally, visibly, and unexpectedly, in power and Great glory , to gather His elect, to raise the dead, to judge the nations, and to bring His Kingdom to fulfillment.
• Biblical Mind
• Servant Hood
• Great Commission Lifestyle
• Integrative Learning
• Kingdom Comradeship
Courses Offered at Bridgeworld College
Bridgeworld College Contacts
Bridgeworld College Fees Structure
Bridgeworld College Admission Requirements
Bridgeworld College Application Form
Karen, Nairobi, Kenya
Monday-Friday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Saturday: 8:30am – 6:00pm