African Institute of Research and Development Studies (AIRADS) specializes in tertiary education by offering Diploma and Certificate Courses. The institute has several accredited campuses in major towns in Kenya and it’s well equipped.
Vision: To be the leading university of commerce, science and technology in Africa.
Mission: To provide the best training and cutting edge research that will ensure developmental Transformation of individuals, communities, countries and the African continent at large.
African Institute of Research and Development studies (AIRADS)Ltd is a private limited company managed by professionals. The university is led by the patron, board and other members of staff who are very dedicated to work.
Why study at Airads
• Airads Provides a stimulating learning environment through an innovative student-based and quality driven approach to teaching and learning. We ensure that our students enjoy a rich, highly interactive and personalized learning environment which is essential in the realization of one’s potential and preparation for the future.
• Those who choose Airads get access to wide range of courses that form a springboard to a sea of opportunities. We seek to promote a record of achievement and success in academic excellence and job prospects. To help you realize your life-time agenda, we have invested heavily in facilities and staff.
• Airads is in the forefront of using ICT to support learning and teaching. We have thus blended the use of e-learning with strong traditional learning and teaching values to give you flexible and dynamic learning experience.
• Our aim is to become a leading university of commerce, science and technology excellence and a preferred destination for all those who aspire for an academically fulfilling experience.
• As a student of talent and ability, you will be exposed to programmes that present a sound theoretical foundation and a strong practical background.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Courses Offered at African institute of research and development studies
African Institute Of Research and Development Studies Contact Information
African institute of research and development studies Fees Structure
African institute of research and development studies Admission Requirements
African institute of research and development studies Application Forms
African Institute of Research & Development Studies Campuses
1. Eldoret Town Campus
Institute Plaza 3rd Floor along Oloo Street,
P.O Box 3790 Eldoret
2. Bungoma Town Campus,
Bungoma Chemist Building 2nd Floor,
P.O Box 1756 Bungoma
3. Kisumu Town Campus
Minoki Building 2nd & 3rd Floor,
P.O Box 9324,Kisumu.
4. Mombasa Town Campus
Located inside Mombasa trade Centre, Mezzanine Floor,
P.O Box 80264 080100,
5. Kericho Town Campus,
Located in Posta Plaza 1st & 2nd Floor,
Box 1989, Kericho-Kenya
6. Nairobi Town Campus,
Located in Corner House 6, 7 & 8 Floor, Adjacent to Hilton Hotel,
P.O Box 100023 Nairobi
7. Nakuru Town Campus,
Located inside CBA House 2nd & 3rd Floor, Off Kenyatta Avenue,
P.O Box 25 Nakuru
Tel: 0711-488-302, 0711-454-637