Looking for Alphax College Courses, Fees Structure, Admission Requirements, Application Form, Contacts. Find more details on Alphax College below
Alphax College was established in 1996 as a response to an expressed need for specialized tertiary education in Kenya . Its foundation was aimed at promoting effective, relevant, efficient and profitable education to individuals and organizations from both private and public sectors.
Over the years, the institution has continued to effectively offer professional courses and quality education in various fields. In the expansion of our programs, we have partnered with many educational institutions in Kenya.
Alphax college has produced the best students in both local (KASNEB, KNEC, as well as JKUAT, Kabarak and St. Paul’s Universities) in addition to its international partner such as city& Guilds examining bodies.
The college prides itself of a state of art ICT center that is found in Eldoret town, Zion Mall, 2nd Floor. The Noble Conference Center, one of the best conference facilities in Kenya, is used by our Hotel and tourism students for industrial practice.
To provide The pacesetter in Providing Quality and Professional Education
To provide High Quality Broad Based Educational Programs that Promote Mastery of Knowledge and Skills that will Contribute Positively to Nation Building and Provide Leadership in Africa.
“Study to Show Yourself Approved…………” 2 Tim2:15
Character, Competence and Quality
We are committed to developing graduates of high moral standard and who respect the rule of law in all their undertakings.
We are committed to the highest level of achievements obtained through professionalism and pertinent skills
We are committed to developing graduates who will strive to offer services of high standards and perform duties according to acceptable standards at all levels.
Courses Offered at Alphax College
Take a look at the courses offered at Alphax College and find one that meets your needs. The college has partnered with other institutions of higher learning and examination bodies as indicated below:
Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT)
• Kabarak University
• City & Guilds
The college has been dividend into different schools for ease of administration. This schools are:
• School of ICT and Engineering
• School of business
• School of Hotel and Tourism
• School of Technology
• School of short courses.
Alphax College offers the following courses:
School of ICT and Engineering
1. Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
2. Bachelor of Science in Comouter Science
3. Diploma in Information Technology
4. Certificate in Information Technology
5. Diploma in Computer Science
6. Diploma in Computer Engineering
7. Certificate in Information Technology
8. Certificate in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
9. Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
School of Business Studies
1. Bachelor of Commerce
2. Bachelor of Business Management and Information Technology (BBMIT)
3. Diploma in Human Resource Management
4. Diploma in Business Administration
5. Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management
6. Bridging Course in Mathematics
School of Media and Information Studies
1. Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
2. Certificate in Radio and TV Production
3. Certificate in Video Editing
School of Hotel and Tourism Management
1. Certificate in Food Preparation and Catering
2. Diploma in Food Preparation and Catering
3. Certificate in Food and Beverage Production, Sales and Service
4. Diploma in Food and Beverage Production, Sales and Service
Short courses offered by Alphax College include:
School Of Hotel & Tourism Management
1. Cake Making & Pastry-4 weeks
2. Juice Making-1 week
3. Nutrition Diets & Therapy-8 weeks
4. Participatory Hygiene and Sanitation Transformation Skills (PHAST)-2 weeks
5. IATA TTH (International Air Travel and Association)-4 weeks
6. Housekeeping Techniques-2 weeks
7. Reception Techniques/ Customer Care Skills-2 weeks
8. Spanish and French language-8 weeks
School Of Information Communication And Technology
1. Advanced Certificate in Computer Applications-8 weeks
2. Advanced Certificate in Database Systems-2 weeks
3. Statistical Packages: SPSS & SAS-2 weeks
4. Networking Essentials-4 weeks
5. Computer System Maintenance & Support Computer-8 weeks
6. Accounting Packages: Quickbooks, SAGE, SAGEPASTEL- 3 weeks
7. Programming languages: C, C++, Java Script, VB, Pascal, FoxPro, SQL- 3 weeks
School Of Media And Information Studies
1. Sound Recording & Music Production-2 weeks
2. Record keeping-2 weeks
3. Video editing & Production-8 weeks
4. Library Science-4 weeks
5. Effective Communication-2 weeks
School Of Business
1. Proposal Writing and Skills-2 weeks
2. Business Plan Writing-2 weeks
3. Financial Management-2 weeks
4. Public Relations-2 weeks
5. Guidance and Counseling and HIV/ AIDS-8 weeks
6. Financial Management-2 weeks
7. Piano & Guitar lessons-3 months
Alphax College Application Forms
You can find The Co-Operative University of Kenya Admission Forms on the college website
You can also contact the institution using the contacts details below.
Alphax College Admission Requirements
Alphax College varies depending on the course you want to apply. You contact the institution using the details below for more information
Alphax College Fees Structure
The fees structure depends on the course that you are undertaking at the time of application.
Contact the institution using the below details for more information
Alphax College Contacts
You contact the institution using the details below.
Contact Alphax College Eldoret :
P.O. Box 6516, 30100
Telephone: 0717650 823, 0723-118940, 0720795666
Betty is a qualified teacher with a Bachelor of Education (Arts). In addition, she is a registered Certified Public Accountant. She has been teaching and offering part-time accounting services for the last 10 years. She is passionate about education, accounting, writing, and traveling.