INtel College is situataed in Westlands, at the end of General Mathenge Road, only a 5- minute drive from the Sarit Centre. INtel College is located in one of Nairobi’s most beautiful locations. The College campus has beautiful landscaped gardens, providing an atmosphere that is safe, pleasant, and conducive to learning. The College is custom-built for teaching purposes with an interior design that provides an ambience of creativity, vitality and learning.
Over the years, INtel College students have won numerous international awards for outstanding results in the world, including 5 gold medals in one examination sitting at the Graduate Diploma Level of the IMIS, UK examinations.
INtel College collaborates with the University of Sunderland, UK and also serves as their Regional Centre. The University offers a degree in Computing, and in Business at INtel College. This is an Honours level Programme and the Programme is approved to run at INtel College by the Commission for University Education (CUE), Kenya. The relationship between INtel College and the University of Sunderland dates as far back as 1999, when the University joined hands with INtel, based on their commitment to quality in education.
Why Study at INtel College?
• INtel is validated and recognized by the Commission for University Education (CUE), Kenya. The college is also registered with both NITA and MOHEST (the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology).
• INtel is a modern and up-to-date educational institution which provides students with an enriching, fun and creative ambiance for learning.
• INtel offers broadband internet connectivity from anywhere on campus for students to access at no extra charge.
• INtel’s video conference facility allows lecturers in the UK to meet with students locally through regular interactive sessions.
• INtel students benefit from modern methods of teaching e.g. the use of interactive whiteboards, video conferencing and up-to-date computing facilities.
• INtel has over 23 years of experience (established 1990) in higher education.
• INtel provides borderless education by offering British qualifications while students study locally.
• INtel’s programmes, facilities and systems are quality assured on a continuous basis by academic auditors in the UK and by the University of Sunderland (UK).
• INtel students have access to a modern on-line library therefore being able to research using the latest globally-available information.
• INtel has qualified, experienced, UK-approved lecturers on board the teaching team.
• INtel students boast a 90% job placement within 3 months of graduation.
• INtel has beautifully landscaped gardens and a lively campus atmosphere.
• INtel students are being educated using expertise and resources required for success in tomorrow’s knowledge society.
To offer the highest levels of quality-assured higher education with global recognition, in an institution known for its excellence at all levels.
“To aspire towards educational excellence by offering globally competitive quality-assured education in order to build a knowledge economy, and in so doing, contribute towards the social pillar of the country’s development blue print, the Kenya 2030 strategic vision as a valued partner in building the nation.”
Regional Centre for the University of Sunderland
Institute for Higher Education Excellence
P.O. Box 48620
Nairobi, 00100 GPO, Kenya
Mobile: (254) – 0724 – 256831
Mobile: (254) – 0733 – 414243
Mobile: (254) – 0705 – 694507
Computing Programmes: email@example.com
Business Programmes: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunderland Programmes: email@example.com
Finance Office: firstname.lastname@example.org