East Africa Institute of Certified Studies is a place where you can learn new skills and plan for your future.
East Africa Institute of Certified Studies (EAICS) is a professional training institution, duly registered with the Ministry of Higher Education Science and Technology (Registration No. MOHEST/PC/1913/012) to offer specialized training in a variety of fields at Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma levels.
East Africa Institute of Certified Studies has been selected by the Ministry of Information Communication and Technology to be the Nairobi Digital Village ‘Pasha Centre’. It’s the first Digital College in Kenya mandated to empower Kenyans Socially and Economically by use of ICT.
East Africa Institute of Certified Studies is equipped with latest ‘State Of The Art’ ICT equipment and other exceptional facilities for the clients to enjoy world standards of digital experiences.
The aim of the college is to develop competitive careers that meet global ‘ICT surged’ market.
East Africa Institute of Certified Studies college mode of learning is fun, enjoyable and convenient which makes the Institution the best performing college in Nairobi.
It ensures that all students who graduate from our college acquire entrepreneurship skills to enable them start their own small businesses.
To be the Premier Source for Education, Workforce Training, Partnerships and Economic Development in East Africa.
EAICS inspires, prepares, and empowers students to succeed in a changing world.
• We inspire students to learn and to develop as whole people: intellectually, physically, and emotionally.
• We prepare and empower students to be successful by helping them develop the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to enter or progress within the work force or to transfer to a University, and to adapt and thrive in our increasingly diverse and ever-changing world.
• Integrity and transparency – we behave and communicate sincerely and honestly;
• Respect – we treat everyone with dignity and offer superior service;
• Equal access and diversity – we embrace diversity, ensure accessibility and champion all learners;
• Innovation – we are leaders in innovative and creative learning experiences and solutions;
• Our students – to provide students with quality learning experiences and support in finding fulfillment in education, employment, productive citizenship and lifelong learning;
• Our people – to support and empower each employee to make the best possible contribution towards student success;
• Our business – to make business decisions that support teaching and learning while reflecting best practices that result in the college achieving its mission and mandate; and
• Our community – to ensure that the college contributes to the economic and social prosperity of the communities we serve.
Courses Offered at East Africa Institute of Certified Studies
East Africa Institute of Certified Studies Contacts
East Africa Institute of Certified Studies Online Application
East Africa Institute of Certified Studies Fees Structure
East Africa Institute of Certified Studies Admission Requirements
East Africa Institute of Certified Studies Application Forms
Information House, Second Floor,
Mfangano Street/Hakati Street Junction,
Next To Philadelphia House,
Directly Opposite Ukwala Supermarket,
Call/WhatsApp/Text 0722 857455
OR 0771 320438