- Uzima University College
- Courses Offered at Uzima University College
- Uzima University College Application Forms
- Uzima University College Admission Requirements
- Uzima University College Fees Structure
- Uzima University Contacts
Looking for Uzima University College Courses, Fees Structure, Admission Requirements, Application Form, and Contacts. Find more details on Uzima University College below
Uzima University College
Uzima University College is a constituent College of the Catholic University of Eastern Africa -CUEA. It has been established by the Archdiocese of Kisumu. The college specializes in teaching and research of Medical and Biomedical sciences.
Uzima University College, is fast growing towards its accreditation to fully fledged university status which is anticipated within the first four years of its operations.
The institution focuses on the acquisition of scientific information through medical education and research as the fundamental axis through which formation, reformation and transformation of healthcare service provision in the continent is attained. The institution has designated a multi disciplinary and interdisciplinary approach to Education and research enterprise to expedite the realization of this vision.
Due to its focus to attain in quality and quantity the number of medical expertise in the region, the institution has consistently in the past endeavored to establish the necessary structure and the supportive human resource to actualize this dream. This is exemplified by the quality of the infrastructure invested in the pre-clinical, clinical campuses and the management systems that are functional at the moment.
Courses Offered at Uzima University College
Courses Offered at Uzima University College. The college offers Short Courses, Certificate Courses, Diploma Courses, and Degree Courses
Uzima University College Short Courses
• Health Systems and Leadership development
• Action Research in Health
• Project Management
• Monitoring an Evaluation
Uzima University College Certificate Courses
• Certificate in Counseling Psychology
• Certificate in Community Health and Development.
• Certificate in Child Counseling Psychology
• Certificate in health records and
• Information Technology.
• Certificate in Mortuary Science
• Certificate in Medical Informatics
Uzima University College Diploma Courses
• Diploma in clinical medicine
• Diploma in Nursing
• Diploma in Community Health and Development.
• Diploma in child Counseling Psychology.
• Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
• Diploma in Computer Science & Information Technology.
• Diploma in Health records and management Information Technology.
• Diploma in Health records and management Information Technology.(Upgrading).
• Diploma in nutrition & Dietetics
• Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology
Uzima University College Degree Courses
• Bsc Medicine & Surgery
• Bsc Nursing
• Bsc Clinical Medicine
• BSC Medical Microbiology
• BSC community health and development
• BSC public health
• BSC nutrition
• BSC computer based information systems
• BSC business management and administration
1. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
2. Bachelor of Science in Clinical Medicine
3. Bachelor of Science in Microbiology
4. Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Uzima University College Application Forms
Searching for Uzima University College Application Forms? You can download Uzima University College Application Forms here
You can also contact the college using the contacts details below
Uzima University College Admission Requirements
Uzima University College varies depending on the course you want to apply. View the requirements for each course being offered here
The Admission specialists will review your application and supporting documentation carefully to assess your overall academic preparation.
For further information, kindly inquire from the Registrar
Uzima University College Fees Structure
Uzima University College Fees Structure. The fees structure depends on the course that you are undertaking at the time of application.
The fees of each course can be found under each course being undertaken. find it here
For further information, kindly enquire from the Registrar
Uzima University Contacts
Off Kisumu-Kakamega Road
+254 703 727 485
+254 703 727 660
Betty is a qualified teacher with a Bachelor of Education (Arts). In addition, she is a registered Certified Public Accountant. She has been teaching and offering part-time accounting services for the last 10 years. She is passionate about education, accounting, writing, and traveling.