KUCCPS Admission Letters 2021/22 are out, if you are a 2021/22 KCSE candidate and you’ve been waiting to know which university or college you are admitted to, your anxiety is soon ending as an admission letter is soon coming your way if it hasn’t already? If you personally applied for admission or your former school applied for your placement into university or college, the Cabinet Secretary has announced that students will be getting their KUCCPS Admission Letters 2021/22.
KUCCPS Admission Letters 2021/22
Below we have explained all the details you need to know about KUCCPS Admission Letters, how you will be able to get your admission letter, and the steps to follow until you get to be admitted to your desired college or university.
When will KUCCPS Admission letter be out?
Wondering when the KUCCPS Admission letter 2021/22 will be out? Well, Kenya Universities Colleges Central Placements Services(KUCCPS) issues admission letters on a yearly basis to all the students admitted into public or private institutions in Kenya. It takes approximately 3 months after the announcement of KCSE results for students to start receiving their university/college admission letters. 2020 KCSE started to receive their letters in August 2021 nearly 3 months after the announcement of KCSE results in May 2021. 2021 KCSE candidates will receive their admission letters approximately 3 months from the time 2022 KCSE results will be announced.
How to Check your KUCCPS Admission letter?
One of the certain ways of checking your admission results is by using the KUCCPS student’s online portal.
Follow the following procedure your admission results;
- Visit: http://students.kuccps.net/
- Login with your details as follows;
See also: KUCCPS Contacts
Key in your KCSE Index No, the year of which you sat for the KCSE, and your password (KCPE Index or Birth Certificate Number) as given by your teacher in secondary school.
- Once you login in, you will see a box at the bottom of your dashboard, with a message informing you of the institution you have been admitted to and the course
- You can still go ahead and download the admission letter from this portal
How to download KUCCPS Admission letter 2022
You can download your letter form KUCCPS student portal (http://students.kuccps.net/) or visit the student portal in the specific institution you have been admitted to.
UON Admission letters
University of Nairobi (UON) has made it so easy for students to receive their admission letters
University of Nairobi admissions are done through their student portal.
Below are simple steps to access your UON admission letter and joining instructions:
How to download UON Admission letters
- Login to UON student portal through https://smis.uonbi.ac.ke using your registration number and your KCSE index number as the password
Username: registration number
Password: your KCSE index no without ‘/2021’
NB; If you don’t have registration number especially for new students, Enter Application Ref. No in the search box provided below the search box for username and passwords. Ensure to provide accurate Enter Application Ref as it appears in your Letter of Offer. Once you provide this reference you will get your allocated Student Registration Number which you will enter in the user name then put your KCSE index number as the password.
- Once you login, access and download your admission letter and joining instructions.
In most cases the online registration starts a week before physical reporting day.
Moi University Admission Letters
How to download Moi University Admission Letters
To get the Admission Letter follow below steps
- visit: https://admissions.mu.ac.ke/login
- In the dialogue box provided, write your KCSE Index no/2021 (year depends on year you did your KCSE) and then click Login i.e. if your index number is 123456789123 then type in this format 123456789123/2021 where 123456789123 is the index no and 2021 is the year you sat for your Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE), put your password and then click Login
- The first-time user, you are expected to agree to take or reject the programme you have been offered. Accepting the offer enables you to access all the other services while declining denies you access to any other services.
- Once you accept the programme offered you can view and download your letter.
Elimu Centre is your one-stop-shop for all your education informational needs and much more.
Follow us at Elimu Centre