Looking for Bell Institute of Technology Courses, Fees Structure, Admission Requirements, Application Form, Contacts. Find more details on Bell Institute of Technology below
Bell Institute of Technology
Bell Institute of Technology is a medium information Technology Training institute situated within the City of Nairobi. The Training institute was formed in 2003. It has invested and continues to invest in well equipped Computer labs, video studios, design studios and competent instructors.
Bell Institute of Technology makes use of well developed and tested training materials, both software and courseware.
The Institute has been developed as a scholarly alternative to traditional institutions of higher learning for those who wish to develop skills and knowledge of immediate relevance to the job market.
Over the years the Institute has been giving quality training programs to individuals and organizations, locally and regionally. In addition to other courses, the College offers high quality programs, Courses and Seminars, in areas of Management, Information Technology, Digital animation, Cadd, and graphics.
The Institute has 2 campuses namely Mombasa and City Centre Campuses.
City Centre is the main campus; and is located at TWIGA TOWERS, along Muranga road, off Moi Avenue.
Why Learn with us this Year?
1. We have over six years practical ICT Training experience, our graduates are very skilled, and hence the many introductions we get from our former students bringing their friends to learn with us.
2. We have very experienced and skilled ICT, Design and video production instructors,all full time.You are always free to test the level of their understanding even before you register.This shows our confidentiality level.
3. Our design lab consist of Fast Pentium Computers, High resolution scanners, Digital camera for photography, and color printers for printing students projects. Which college provides project printing for the students? So you get to see what you did in Class or studios. None.
4. We provide each of our students with fast computers during the entire period.
5. We provide time tested exercise Workbooks and Manuals to our students.
6. Real world projects done at end of the course.
7. FREE Saturday practice sessions and ample practicals to master skills learnt in computer labs.
8. Very affordable, easy payment schedules and very understanding instructors.
Bell Institute of Technology is Registered by the Ministry of Education No.MOST/PC/1048/07 and Directorate of industrial Training. It is also Registered by the Computer Society of Kenya.
• To be a market leader in providing quality Training solutions that meet the daily advancements in ICT.
• To offer cutting edge Technology Transfer, affordable ICT and CAD training solutions
To provide Up-to date, Comprehensive, affordable ICT, Design and CAD training Solutions and Services that meet the demands of the current and future generations.
To be the best and most affordable ICT, CAD and Design training centre in Kenya.
We are always welcoming to our clients, parents and students to come discuss with us the variuos possibilities of our programmes. In case of a question regarding all our courses, we can be contacted at the following addresses.
Coursed Offered at Bell Institute of Technology
Take a look at the Coursed Offered at Bell Institute of Technology and find one that meets your needs. Academics is the core business at Bell Institute of Technology. The institute is one of a kind in the region, offering highly specialised draughting training, computer aided engineering training, computer aided design training, video editing and production training, design and animation courses.
Bell Institute of Technology also offer other Information and Communications Technology (ICT) courses to various groups of students. The range of courses is as shown below:
• Certificate In Graphic Design
• Diploma In Graphic Design
• Certificate In Digital Video Production
• Diploma In Video Production Design
• Certificate In Digital Media Animation And Design
• Certificate In Laptop Repair
• Certificate In Mobile Phone Repair
• Other Courses
Bell Institute of Technology Application Forms
Searching for Bell Institute of Technology Application Forms? You can apply here
You can also contact the institution using the contacts details below.
Bell Institute of Technology Admission Requirements
Bell Institute of Technology Admission Requirements varies depending on the course you want to apply. You can also contact the institution using the details below for more information.
Bell Institute of Technology Fees Structure
Bell Institute of Technology Fees Structure. The fees structure depends on the course that you are undertaking at the time of application.
Contact the institution using the below details for more information
Bell Institute of Technology Contacts
P.O Box 6065, 00200, City Square, Nairobi.
Tel: 020-316979, Cell: 0721 992065
Elimu Centre is your one-stop-shop for all your education informational needs and much more.
Follow us at Elimu Centre