Looking for University of Arusha Courses, Fees Structure, Admission Requirements, Application Form, and Contacts. Find more details on University of Arusha below
University of Arusha
University of Arusha (UoA) is a chartered private Christian university based in Usa River, Tanzania. The university is owned and operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
The university offers academic excellence in a stimulating Christian environment where faculty and staff are committed to prepare students for the joy of service in this world and the world to come.
It enables the students to grow professionally through integrated development of the intellectual,
physical, social, and spiritual dimensions.
The university also enables the students to develop their ability, independence and creativity in thinking effectively, analyzing data, and communicating information clearly rather than merely reflecting others’ thoughts.
The University of Arusha is accredited by the following:
1.Adventist Accrediting Association (AAA) of Seventh-day Adventist Schools, Colleges and Universities, 12501 Old Columbia Pike, Silver Spring, Mary- land, 20904, USA.
2.Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU), P.O. Box 6562, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania; Tel. No. (+255) 22 277 2657.
In the year 2006, the University of Arusha became fully licensed and accredited by Tanzania Commission for Universities as a graduate university.
Courses offered at University of Arusha
Courses offered at University of Arusha. Find the different Programs and Courses that are being offered at the University of Arusha.
• Master of Arts in Educational Management and Leadership
• Master of Arts in Curriculum & Instruction
• Master of Business Administration in Finance & Accounting
• Master of Business Administration in Marketing & Entrepreneurship
• Master of Business Administration in Human Resources & Strategic Management
• Post Graduate Diploma in Education
Undergraduate Degree Programs
• Bachelor of Arts in Theology
• Bachelor of Arts in Religion
• Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
• Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
• Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing
• Bachelor of Business Administration in Office Administration & HRM
• Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting with Education
• Bachelor of Education (options in any of the following ): English, Kiswahili, Geography, History, Religion, BED Accounting
• Diploma in Theology
• Diploma in Commerce & Accounting
• Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management
• Diploma in Office Administration & HRM
• Diploma in Business Information Technology
• Diploma in Procurement and Supplies Management
• Diploma in Education
• Certificate in Theology
• Certificate in Business Information Technology
• Certificate in Records Management
• Certificate in Sales Marketing Management
University of Arusha Admission Requirements
Searching for University of Arusha Admission Requirements? Find the requirements needed for your admission at the University of Arusha.
General Admission Process
General Entrance Qualifications
Admission for International Students
University of Arusha Contacts
General Contact Information
Address: P.O. Box 7, Usa-River, Arusha, Tanzania
Telephone: (+255) 272 540 000 and (+255) 272 540 003
Fax: (+255) 272 540 004
General Office Hours
Monday—Thursday: 8:30—1:00pm; 2:00pm—5:00pm
Offices are closed on Saturdays, Sundays and legal holidays
All inquiries about admission should be addressed to:
Office of the Registrar