Searching for University of Alabama in Huntsville Online Courses? UAH offers 18 academically challenging online programs through a variety of carefully selected online learning (OL) formats, each deemed most appropriate for the course content and design of our departments and colleges.
View More Online courses Here
Online Programs & Courses
- Human Resource Management – M.S.
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management – M.S.
- Business Analytics – M.S.
- Information Systems M.S. – (coming Fall 2016)
- Engineering Management – MSE or Ph.D.
- Industrial Engineering – MSE or Ph.D.
- Operations Research – MSOR
- Systems Engineering – MSE or Ph.D.
- Civil Engineering* – MSE or Ph.D.
- Mechanical Engineering* – MSE
- Aerospace Systems Engineering* – MSASE
- Cybersecurity*- M.S.
- Software Engineering* – MSSE
- Nursing Education* – Certificate
- Nursing (RN) – BSN
- Nursing (Leadership in Health Care Systems) – MSN
- Nursing Practice – DNP
* Hybrid program offered primarily through an online format
Online & Hybrid Online Courses
UAH offers a growing number of individual online courses in the fields of Accounting, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, and Technical Writing at the undergraduate as well as graduate level. As well, UAH is constantly increasing our offering of Hybrid Online classes (51% or more online), including Biology, Education, English, First Year Experience, Health & Physical Education, Information Systems, and Marketing. For a list of available courses, as well as the option to search by course format type including Online (O) and Hybrid (H), see the UAH Interactive Course Schedule.
Choose online, on demand courses and certificates led by industry professionals and university experts to increase your salary potential and career mobility. Remain at the forefront of your area of expertise, increase your knowledge, and advance in your professional career path — all through the convenience of 24/7 online access. Visit the Professional and Continuing Studies site here.