The Management University of Africa (MUA) is a new premier private university that aims at providing innovation, leadership and management solutions to industries and communities in Africa and beyond. The distinct focus of the Management University of Africa is to be the centre of excellence in capacity building in management, leadership,
governance and entrepreneurship.
The Management University of Africa programmes offers a range of undergraduate, postgraduate and executive programmes that are tailored towards effectively meeting the appropriate management needs of the current and future demands of the expected industrial growth in this country.
To be a premier university providing management and transformative leadership solutions worldwide
To pursue excellence in provision of quality education through innovative teaching and distinguished research to mould leaders, change agents and entreprenuers with a global impact.
The Philosophy of the Management University of Africa is to be:- The university that provides an environment that develops transformational leadership and excellent management practices focusing on industry practitioners and communities passionate for innovation, change and transformation in the African context and beyond'.
The Management University of Africa is guided by the following core values:
• Lifelong and experiential learning :- Develop a learning culture in the university that continues throughout a person's life time.
• Academic freedom :- upholding the spirit of free and critical thought and enquiry, through open exchange of best practice, ideas and knowledge.
• Creativity and Innovation :- Introducing new methods and interventions through Research and Development that ensure quality, efficiency, effectiveness and productivity.
• Integrity :- ensuring excellence within the university by upholding professional and ethical standards, and accountability.
• Social responsibility :- providing leadership in responding to issues of national, regional and global concerns through collaborative efforts.
Courses offered at The Management University of Africa
Management University of Africa Admission Requirements
Management University of Africa Fees structure
Management University of Africa Admissions
Management University of Africa Contact Information
The Admissions Office
The Management University of Africa
Popo Road, off Mombasa Road, Bellevue, South C.
P.O Box 29677-00100, Nairobi, Kenya.
Mobile: 0722-224193, 0706-035244, 0706-035299
Email: info@ mua.ac.ke OR registrar.asa@ mua.ac.ke •