Star College of Management Studies opened its doors in 2001 as a Professional Accountancy and Management Training Institution. Its broad aim is to offer accountancy and management training that would enable its students to succeed in their examinations as well as improve on their efficiency at their relevant places of work.
The college is serviced by experienced and reputable Lectures whose commitment and dedication makes their students excel in examinations.
The vision of the college is to be the market leader in offering training courses in Accountancy, Management and Information Technology by setting and maintaining high academic standards and exemplary professional services.
The mission of the college is to provide efficient training courses in Accountancy, Finance, Management and IT by offering tuition to its students, clients and the public in general.
The college endeavors to promote and maintain the following values:-
1. Setting and maintaining high academic standards and providing exemplary professional services to its student clients and the public in general.
2. Establishing and maintaining cordial relations with relevant organs of the Government, Private Sector, Non-Governmental Organizations for the purpose of seeking career opportunities for its students and graduates.
3. Promoting the image of the college and its professional standards through publications and discussions.
4. Promoting equal opportunities for all.
5. Giving its students and graduates a strategic advantage in an increasingly interdependent and specialist oriented global community.
Courses Offered at Star College of Management Studies
Star College of Management Studies Fees Structure
Star College of Management Studies Admission Requirements
Star College of Management Studies Application Forms
Star College of Management Studies Contacts
Tubman RD/ Biashara Street
Star College of Management Studies
P.O. Box 837 00200, Nairobi, Kenya.
Tel: +254 20 334 1697 / 334 1698
Cell: +254 728 787 974, 0707 787 974