St. Joseph Mukasa College is a training organisation which provides a high quality, flexible learning environment.
St.Joseph Mukasa College was fully acquired by the parish on January 2012 after the other partner withdraws. The college registered by the ministry of higher education, science and technology and accredited training college and now operates in total regard of the law governing private and post-secondary training institutions as per the ministry of Education Act (Cap 211 Laws of Kenya).
The quality of our training is reflected in our success in the national teaching and quality Assurance, assessment through the ministry of Higher Education inspectorate department which was undertaker April 2012.
For the last 2 academic years the college have successfully trained over 400 students in Computer and Business courses,95% of them being youth in age bracket of 17 to 22 years old of age realizing one the it main objective of offering quality, accessible and affordable post-secondary school courses to community especially the youth.
The college caters for a wide range of computer, business courses and recently introduced foreign languages.
1. Computers packages,graphics,networking,mainatenace,webdesign and programming
2. Certified public account(CPA)all section
3. Foreign languages:-French,German,Italian and Chinese
Our focus is to develop a strong knowledge transfer process and produce skilled manpower to suit working environment in the information technology and business industry. The college has launched several policy frameworks and introduced more professional courses to cope with the demand of higher education in Kenya.
• To give and develop in our students the skills and knowledge in demand in the local and international labour market through training Certificate and Diploma.
• To make our students adaptable , effective and profitable in the performance of their duties both in the private and public sectors
• To enhance the students’ academic, technical and professional growth and development
• To organize management courses through seminars, conferences and workshops, for business organizations and individuals to tackle real issues that affect business operations and management in Kenya
Our mission is to develop professional skills and technical competences, produce proficient and versatile professional managers by providing quality management courses. VISION The vision of our college is: “To be a centre of excellence in quality, relevant and innovative tertiary education provider.”
St. Joseph Mukasa college core values are defined by its motto “Excellence and Competence is our goal”
• Teamwork our is an institution which relies on teamwork to get results
• Professionalism – we believe in the effective and dedicated development and use of knowledge and skill for the service of mankind
• Enterprise – We strive by innovation, creativity and maximization of opportunities as they arise
1. Craft in Information Communication Technology (KNEC)
2. Diploma in Accounting Technicians Diploma (KASNEB)
3.Professional in Certified Public Accountants (KASNEB)
The college offers other courses apart from the ones mentioned above
Contact the institution using the below details for more information
St. Joseph Mukasa College
P. O. Box: 65588