The Kenya High School had its beginnings in 1910 when a co-educational school called the Nairobi European School began in buildings designed for police Barracks. In 1931 the boys were separated from the girls. In 1935, the school was renamed The European Girls Secondary School. In 1939, the school was renamed The Kenya High School.

Type: Girls school


Contacts
P.O Box 30035-00100 Mandera road, Kileleshwa Nairobi
Tel:+254-724253920
Website: www.kenyahigh.ac.ke