Mzumbe University is a leading African university situated in Mvomero district in Morogoro region in Tanzania.
The University boasts of over fifty years experience of training in the administration of justice, public administration, business management, accountancy, political science, finance and good governance.
Mission Vision & Core Values
The Mission of the University is to provide opportunities for acquisition, development, preservation and dissemination of knowledge and skills through training, research, technical and/or professional services.
Mzumbe University is recognized as a leading institution in Africa for demand driven knowledge generation, application, preservation and dissemination for socio-economic development by 2025.
The building of a cohesive and binding organizational culture is a fundamental pre-requisite for the sustainable development of the University.
The following are the core values which guides Mzumbe University’s organizational culture.
• Transparency: Being transparent in all our work and dealings and stands ready for public scrutiny.
• Creativity and Innovativeness: Always curious and striving to reach out and embrace new technologies and innovative methods of doing our work and contributing to socio-economic development.
• Accountability: Being accountable to our stakeholders and to the community for the mandate and responsibilities bestowed upon us.
• Integrity: Being exemplary in our behavior and acting with honesty and impartiality in all our transactions.
• Team work: Working at all times as a team.
• Respect for others: We always respect personal opinion academic freedom.
• Diligence: Being meticulous and through in whatever we do.
• Responsive to society needs: We strive to continuously respond to current and future needs of the society.
Mzumbe University Contact Information
P.O. Box 1
Tel: +255 (0) 23 260 43801/3/4
Fax: + 255 (0) 23 260 4382
Cell: +255(0) 754694029