Looking for Kenya Institute of Applied Sciences Courses, Fees Structure, Admission Requirements, Application Form, and Contacts. Find more details on Kenya Institute of Applied Sciences below
Kenya Institute of Applied Sciences
Kenya Institute of Applied Sciences (KIAS) was started in July, 2002 to offer courses in Applied Sciences. The college is a fully registered training institution by the Ministry of Higher Education Science & Technology No. MOHEST/PC/1187/09, Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board Reg. No. E004, London Centre of Marketing (LCM) and Institute for the Management of Information Systems (IMIS).
To be a well-established and reputable institution in scientific training, research, innovation and creativity.
To impart practical skills and knowledge to the demands of the job market.
To become a fountain of excellence in all the courses we offer, and build a strong inertia in quality training, innovativeness and research.
Courses Offered at Kenya Institute of Applied Sciences
Take a look at the courses offered at Kenya Institute of Applied Sciences and find one that meets your needs.
Kenya Institute of Applied Sciences Courses
• Diploma in Analytical Chemistry
• Diploma in Applied Biology
• Diploma in Community Health Development
• Diploma in Electrical Engineering
• Diploma in Fire Protection & Safety Technology
• Diploma in Health Records Management
• Diploma in Information Science
• Diploma in International Travel & Tourism
• Diploma in Journalism and Media Studies
• Diploma in Medical Engineering
• Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
• Diploma in Public Relations, Sales & Marketing
• Certificate in Electrical Engineering
• Certificate in Information Science (Modular)
• Certificate in Journalism
• Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology
• Certificate in Science Laboratory Technology
• Certificate in Social Work (Modular)
Kenya Institute of Applied Sciences Admission Requirements
Kenya Institute of Applied Sciences Admission Requirements. All courses are advertised in the local newspapers, our social media pages and website.
You are at liberty to apply for any course provided you meet the minimum qualifications for registration for the course.
An applicant is required to provide both original and copies of academic credentials to prove that they really qualify for the course of interest before being considered for admission.
After a successful application, an applicant is issued with an admission letter for the specified course through the post office or via email.
However, those applicants who do not meet the minimum qualifications for the preferred courses are advised to take an alternative course that has an equal opportunity to the course of their interest.
Applications can done via our website or post.
Applications can also be made via SMS to 0721 223 158 including correct names, address, grades per subject and desired course.
The college has intakes in January, April, May & September
Kenya Institute of Applied Sciences Contacts
P. O BOX 6421 – 30100