Looking for Keiway Mining & Technology College Courses, Fees Structure, Admission Requirements, Application Form, Contacts. Find more details on Keiway Mining & Technology College below
- Keiway Mining & Technology College
- Courses Offered at Keiway Mining & Technology College
- Keiway Mining & Technology College Admission Requirements
- Keiway Mining & Technology College Online Application Form
- Keiway Mining & Technology College Fees Structure
- Keiway Mining & Technology College Intake
- Keiway Mining & Technology College Contacts
Keiway Mining & Technology College
Keiway Mining & Technology College is a privately owned institution governed by a Director assisted by a team of senior personnel responsible for managing institutional operations through administrative units and departments.
The hard work from students, faculty and staff is evident from national examination results.
At Keiway, we strive to reach a little higher, dig a little deeper and focus on achieving our goals despite the many challenges. We are constantly searching for better ways to teach and learn. We are committed to looking for better answers to the region’s most pressing challenges.
Students are encouraged to enhance their skills through a series of student driven work sessions to achieve great heights in their education and career goals. We truly embrace the spirit user-driven learning. The place we call home inspires us to discover what’s next.
“To prepare students for service and leadership that is focused on solving complex problems facing society.”
This mission is achieved through:
• Exemplary teaching, offered by a faculty that inspires a commitment to learning and research, grounded in the college’s disciplines of study, that informs issues of importance to the academy and the community;
• Meaningful service to society, the academic disciplines, and the college, expressed in various outreach activities that serve the region while strengthening our teaching as well as scholarly and creative capacities.
Our commitment to focused excellence includes developing and delivering programs with primary emphases in sustaining excellence in mining & GeoSciences, Information Technology, business & Economics and Social Sciences, all of which shape the core curriculum and give meaning to the concept of a flagship college in the region.
“To be internationally recognized as a creative, innovative and engaged regional and global partner in addressing changing workforce needs.”
We will achieve this vision by striving to be a leader among institutions of higher learning by promoting an entrepreneurial spirit; embracing the contributions of multiple cultures, identities, and perspectives; and bringing together the talents and enthusiasm of faculty, staff, and students.
1. We strive to create knowledge.
In order to become influential and learned, we strive to create knowledge. Our programs are geared towards giving every student an opportunity to engage in self-driven learning.
2. We recognize the strength of connections.
Students will have a competitive advantage in life and career after college because of the robust relationships we have with dynamic, progressive, leading corporations, organizations and communities in the region.
3. We understand that the world is not small and private.
The college purposefully brings together students with a diversity of thoughts, perspectives, and opinions to produce a successful student body. The composition of the student body is a contributing factor in the educational experience of all our students.
4. Students know they are not living in any ivory tower.
The college’s location in Kilifi inspires students’ ability to participate in the life of the city, and see that participation as an inherent part of their personal growth and educational experience.
5. Students appreciate this place.
The region’s particular beauty, culture, and traditions contribute to their lives as students and as future leaders.
Courses Offered at Keiway Mining & Technology College
Take a look at the courses offered at Keiway Mining & Technology College and find one that meets your needs.
Business & Economics
• Accounting Technicians Diploma (KASNEB)
• Certified Public Accountants (KASNEB)
• Credit Management Technicians (KASNEB)
• Diploma in Accounting & Finance (KNEC)
• Computerized Accounting Packages (INTERNAL)
• Diploma in Business Management
• Diploma in Front Office Management
• Diploma in Human Resource Management
• Certificate in Business Management
• Certificate in Human Resource Management
• Certificate in Sales Management & Marketing
School of Computer Technologies
• Diploma in Information Technology(KNEC)
• Diploma in Information Technology(KASNEB)
• Diploma in Hardware & Maintenance (ICM)
• Diploma in Computer Networking
• Certificate in Hardware & Maintenance
• Certificate in Computer Programming
• Certificate in Graphics Design & Print
• Certificate in Information Technology
• Computer Applications Packages
School of Mining & GeoSciences
• Diploma in Petroleum Management (KNEC)
• Diploma in Petroleum Geo-science (KNEC)
• Diploma in Petroleum Operations (CITY & GUILDS)
• Diploma in Metal Production (CITY & GUILDS)
• Certificate in Oil & Gas Operations (CITY & GUILDS)
• Certificate in Petroleum Geo-science (KNEC)
• Certificate in Petroleum Operations (CITY & GUILDS)
• Certificate in Metal Production (CITY & GUILDS)
• Skills in Mining Operations Safety
• Skills in Minerals Processing
School of Social Sciences
• Diploma in Social Work and Community Development (KNEC)
• Diploma in Public Health (INTERNAL)
• Diploma in Early Childhood Development (KNEC)
• Certificate in Social Work and Community Development
• Certificate in Public Health.
• Certificate in Early Childhood Development and Education
Keiway Mining & Technology College Admission Requirements
Keiway Mining & Technology College Admission Requirements varies depending on the course you want to apply. Keiway Mining & Technology College strives to admit those applicants who are best prepared to benefit from and contribute to the society.
Keiway Mining & Technology College Online Application Form
Find Keiway Mining & Technology College Online Application Form on the college website
Keiway Mining & Technology College Fees Structure
The fees structure depends on the course that you are undertaking at the time of application.
Contact the institution using the below details for more information
Keiway Mining & Technology College Intake
Keiway Mining & Technology College Intake. The instutution is taking students to join the college
Contact the institution using the below details for more information
Keiway Mining & Technology College Contacts
Main Campus – KILIFI
Kilifi Enterprise Complex (Tuskys Building)
Bofa Road, Off Mombasa-Malindi Hwy
PO Box 206-80108, KILIFI
Phone: 0704 215.721
Kahawa West, NAIROBI
1st Floor, Suites 3 & 4
Next to KU Referral Hospital
Kahawa West, Nairobi
Phone: 0711 634.521