Looking for International Centre of Technology Courses, Fees Structure, Admission Requirements, Application Form, Contacts. Find more details on International Centre of Technology below
International Centre of Technology
International Centre of Technology (ICT) is a college situated in the outskirts of Thika in Kenya. The college is accessible from Thika, Nairobi, and Matuu, approximately eight kilometers from Thika along Thika/Garissa highway in an area commonly known as Landless.
It is a highly successful further education college providing a vast range of courses. The college provides an extensive choice of academic and vocational courses that will enable you to succeed and fulfill your potential.
International Centre of Technology College provides a conducive, innovative international learning environment equipped with modern facilities and resources.
From industry standard training facilities to specialist classrooms, the college is equipped to offer the best courses and training.
The college seeks to expand opportunities for academic, professional qualifications and vocational skills through scientific and technological fields.
International Centre of Technology College works in collaboration with several national and international institutions like ICM, IFE, NFPA and KNEC.
ICT College offers accredited programs leading to Diploma and Certificates qualifications. The accredited courses and programs assures you of educational excellence, from admissions department to lecturers, support staff, and outstanding curriculum designed to meet the needs of self-motivated, career-focused students.
ICT College has International and regional accreditation where students can undertake courses or book for exams either directly with us or through our partners with the following accreditation and examining bodies.
Courses offered at International Centre of Technology
Courses offered at International Centre of Technology. The college offers academic courses in Information Technology, Community Development, Business, Vocational Training and Disaster Management.
ICT Schools and Departments
• School of Information Technology
• School of Business Studies
• School of Science
• School of Community Development
• School of Disaster Management
• Bridging Courses
• Foreign Language Training
• School of Vocational Training
Take a look at our courses and find one that meets your needs. If, however, you don’t find what you are looking for, please don’t hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to help.
School of Information Technology
• Diploma in Information Technology
• Diploma in ICT(Modular)
• DICT Foundation (Module 1 & 2)
• CICT Professional (Section 1 – 6)
• Certificate In Information Technology
School of Business
• Higher Diploma in Business Administration/Management
• Diploma in Sales & Marketing
• Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
• Certificate in Business Administration
• Certificate in Sales & Marketing
• Certificate in Human Resource Management
• ATC Level 1& 2
• C.P.A Part 1 ( Sec 1 & 2)
• C.P.A Part 2 ( Sec 3 & 4)
• C.P.A Part 1 ( Sec 5 & 6)
School of Community Development
• Diploma in Community Development & Social Work
• Diploma in H.I.V /AIDS Management
• Certificate in H.I.V/AIDS Management
• Certificate in Community Development & Social Work
School of Disaster Management
• Certificate in Disaster Management
• Diploma in Disaster Management
School of Science
• Certificate in Health and Safety at Work
• Diploma in Health and Safety at Work
School of Engineering
• Craft in Automotive Engineering
• Craft in Electrical Installation
• Artisan in Automotive Engineering
• Artisan in Electrical Installation
This is a certificate in Computer proficiency.
The following packages are taught:
• Introduction to computers
• Microsoft word
• Microsoft excel
• Microsoft Access
• Microsoft Powerpoint
• Desktop Publishing
The course takes approximately 1-2 months to complete
Intake on weekly basis.
International Centre of Technology Application Forms
Searching for the International Centre of Technology Application Forms? You can find the application forms here or apply online.
Apply attaching a copy of KCSE certificate or/result slip to:
The Admissions Office
International Center of Technology
P.O Box 3612-01002,
Tel: 020- 2022694, 0702 404322; 0732-404322
or Send an SMS with your full name, preferred course, postal address and code / or E-mail address and KCSE Grade to: 0702 – 404322; 0732-404322 and we will post the program details to you.
International Centre of Technology Admission Requirements
International Centre of Technology Admission Requirements varies depending on the course you want to apply.
International Centre of Technology Contacts
International Centre of Technology Thika
P o Box 3612 – 01002 Thika.
TEL: 254 20 2022 694
Mobile: 0720 010 720, 0713 086 416