Looking for Hubert Kairuki Memorial University Courses, Fees Structure, Admission Requirements, Application Form, and Contacts. Find more details on Hubert Kairuki Memorial University below
Hubert Kairuki Memorial University
Hubert Kairuki Memorial University (HKMU), is a private university which is fully accredited and chartered University, recognized by the Government of United Republic of Tanzania, through the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
The University campus is located on plot No. 322 Kairuki Road in the Mikocheni area, some 7-km from the Dar es Salaam City centre, off Ali Hassan Mwinyi and Old Bagamoyo roads. Besides proximity to the Dar es Salaam beach resorts and hotels, HKMU has easy access to several major tourist attractions in Tanzania, including Bagamoyo, Saadani, Mikumi, the Selous national park, Kilwa, Mafia Marine Park, Udzungwa Mountains, and Zanzibar.
The Vision of HKMU is to become a model private University in Tanzania, and in Africa: a University that provides highest quality education, conducts cutting edge research, and provides exemplary to society.
The Mission of HKMU is to educate liberally and broadly, qualify men and women to advance frontiers of knowledge through research, and provide consultancy and advisory services to the public.
Our Motto: “HKMU for a Brighter Future”.
Core Values of the University:
• Professionalism: We will strive to adhere to professional ethics and standards and impart this to our students. We will drive a change in this area
• Excellence: We are committed to quality as ever. We will continue to recruit the most promising students, faculty, and staff, and provide them with the resources to excel.
• Adaptability: We will lead Tanzania and the region in embracing scientific and technological advancements, and seek to adapt them to our local situation.
• Collaboration: We are young and dynamic. We will seek to learn from the available best practices and to grow together with peers. We will encourage interdisciplinary courses, colloquia, and research, forming new alliances for innovation in the new sciences. We will provide an interface where students, administrators and staff work together for a common goal.
Courses offered at Hubert Kairuki Memorial University
Courses offered at Hubert Kairuki Memorial University. The university offers diffent courses in the line of Health Sciences only, though has plans to expand into other programmes and disciplines of science and the humanities.
The range of courses currently include
• Doctor of Medicine (MD),
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing Pre-Service Programme,
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing In-Service Programme,
• Diploma in Nursing Pre-Service programme,
• Diploma in Nursing In-Service Programme(through E- learning),
• Certificate in Wholistic Therapeutic Counseling.
• Computer Course (beginner to advanced).
The University also runs several postgraduate courses, namely
1. Master of Medicine (MMed) programmes in Internal Medicine,
3. Obstetrics and Gynaecology,
4. Paediatrics and Child Health,
5. Master of Science in Public Health (MScPH),
6. Master of Social Work (MSW).
Hubert Kairuki Memorial University Online Courses
Searching for Hubert Kairuki Memorial University Online Courses? The university offers different courses to students. For more details visit the website or contact using the below details
Hubert Kairuki Memorial University Admission Requirements
Searching for Hubert Kairuki Memorial University Admission Requirements? The university offers different courses to students. Each course has its own requirements for admission
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSCN) In-Service Programme
Hubert Kairuki Memorial University Contacts
The Hubert Kairuki Memorial University,
322 Regent Estate,
P.O. Box 65300,
Dar es Salaam,
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org