Computer Learning Centre (CLC) was started in 1999 as an authorized training and testing centre. CLC is ideally located at Museum Hill Centre, within easy reach from town centre or the surrounding suburbs.
The institution has continued to offer quality training, serving corporate and students nationwide.
The institution is dedicated to providing the highest quality technical training for the Business market.
Computer Learning Centre has experienced organized and highly motivated team who are focused on meeting the high expectations of East west and South Africa block.
The staff is well trained and meets the international criteria for vendor Certifications and offer an international standard of training.
As technology advances at an ever-increasing rate, a gap is created between the foundation provided by an academic education and technical competency that is required in today’s business environment. The IT certifications were established to bridge this technical education gap. Computer Learning Centre offers a wide range of IT and business certifications.
The courses include full-time, evenings and flexible part-time. The courses can also be available on-site i.e. at your workplace on request of the client.
• To provide our customers with a well thought out training experience that is commensurate with their objectives while providing value for the investment.
• To be the market leader in quality IT training and testing of certification and specialization courses for corporations, government and individuals.
• Defining Quality in IT Training.
• Quality training
• Customer satisfaction
• Social responsibility
Quality Policy Statements
• We shall invest in research and product development to not only develop products that meet the market demands but provide the customer with the most appropriate training experience.
• We shall empower our staff with knowledge, skills and provide an environment that fosters positive attitude towards achievements of the organizational goals.
• Our processes will be well engineered so that we not only provide a service but we make sure that the process of providing that particular service is a pleasant customer experience that comes with it.
• Our staff will be entrusted with responsibilities at all levels giving them challenging targets that makes sure they pursue a focus of continuous improvement.
• In order to manage our processes and focus, we will make sure that we set parameters that are measurable and provide indicators of the direction we are headed when checked at any particular instance.
At Computer Learning Centre (CLC) one will get training in
• International Computer Driving License -ICDL
2nd Floor, Museum Hill Centre,
Opp. Kenya National Museum,
(254) 20 3742809 / 3741921
(254) 713 027191/771 283424/ 734578961
1 st Floor, Museum Hill Centre
(254) 20 3742809 / 2601251/(254) 701017559/736333307