East African School of Aviation was established in 1954 and has trained thousands of aviation personnel in Kenya, Africa and the world. It’s one of the sixteen (16) ICAO recognized aviation training institutions in the world and is accredited by IATA since 2006.
EASA is an ICAO Regional Training Centre of Excellence (RTCE), an ICAO TrainairPLUS full member, an ICAO Aviation Security training centre (ASTC). EASA is also the training Directorate of the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA) as an Approved Training Organization (ATO), an IATA training partner, a TVET institution and an ISO 9001:2008 certified institution.
“Effectively offering quality training that meets the needs of the global aviation industry by optimally leveraging resources”.
“To be the preferred Centre of Excellence providing world-class Aviation training”.
EASA believes and is committed to;
• Promote Academic freedom and Excellence,
• Employee Empowerment,
• Customer Focus and
• Product Quality.
The general strategic objective of EASA is to become an international aviation training centre of excellence by achieving and sustaining relevant regulatory approvals and building capacity to diversify and deliver quality products. The specific objectives are;
• To increase the diversity of training programs and the clients base in Africa and beyond
• To strengthen and sustain the school’s financial growth by maintaining a sound financial management system
• To develop, motivate and retain a strong human resource for optimum school performance
• To create collaborations and partnerships with industry in line with current aviation trends
• To provide modern infrastructure, facilities and equipment that meet the training needs of global aviation industry.
• To build a strong EASA brand through leveraging marketing programs as specified in the EASA marketing plan.
East African School of Aviation is along Kabansora Road, Off Airport North Road, Embakasi
P.O. Box 30689 00100, Nairobi, Kenya
Tel. 254 020 82602-7
Fax 254 020 823699