Pioneer's Training Institute (PTI), is the place where you can learn new skills and plan for your future. The college offers numerous full-time and part-time courses with extra support when you need it.
No matter what your age, ability or interest, PTI has plenty of courses for you to choose from. If you have difficulty finding out what is best for you, then please take advantage of our College impartial advice and guidance services.
We have an outstanding academic reputation of nurturing affordable and quality education which has earned us the respect from various government departments and also the international community. Our training record of affordable and quality education has also attracted many local and international students.
Why We Are The Right Choice?
1. The College is Registered and Recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology (Reg. No. MOHEST/PC/1386/011)
2. We offer quality education at a very affordable rate.
3. Competent lecturers who are approved by the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology
4. Recognized Diploma and Certificates from KNEC and other recognized Examination Bodies
5. Free Computer course to all our Diploma and Certificate Course Students
6. Fees can be payable in Monthly installments or per semester.
7. Well equipped Computer labs and library
8. Personal attention, as our students are our most important clients
9. We have diverse programs and a wide network of learning opportunities
10. We seek out partnerships with employers to promote learning at work and the development of skills at all levels.
11. Scholarships available for the needy students
Courses Offered at Pioneer's Training Institute
Pioneer's Training Institute Contacts
Pioneer's Training Institute Fees Structure
Pioneer's Training Institute Admission Requirements
Pioneer's Training Institute Application Form
Located Kangundo road,Machakos county
P.O Box 25651-00200 Nairobi. Kenya
MOBILE : +254723601116 / 0727476190
Website: www.pioneerscollege.webs.com Skype ID: pioneerstraininginstitute