Nakuru Training Institute (NTI) is a TIVET institute was started in 2002. The Institute envisions a vibrant, holistically transformed community living in dignity. The institute has a mission to provide quality training to the community of Nakuru and beyond guided by Christian values for the transformation of the society. Currently the institute is offering courses in Information Technology, Business Studies, Accounts, Community Development & Social Work, Hairdressing & Beauty and Tailoring & Dressmaking. The institution is registered with the following bodies:
• Ministry of Education.
• National Industrial Training Authority (NITA)
• ICDL - International Computer Driving License
• City & Guilds International
• Kenya National Examinations Council
• CISCO Systems for Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Certification
• Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National
• Examination Board (KASNEB)
The institute has since inception run various project phases, with duration of two years each.
Why Nakuru Training Institute?
• We have a secure and safe environment for all students on youth- friendly Programs which are designed to foster professional and personal development.
• We have State of art computers labs with internet ready computers which is accessible to all students. And fully equipped classrooms.
• Morning devotions for spiritual and emotional nourishment which ensure Christian morals are adhered to and a Christianity foundation is emphasized in our Institute.
• Free Guidance & Counseling sessions and Workshops which helps in moulding and strengthening the capacity as well as counsel the students during their trainings
• Sourcing attachment & employment for successful students through dedicated Liaison office which helps in making the transition from student to career life as easy as possible.
• Accommodation within the Institute at pocket friendly rates.
• Highly experienced and professional tutors who have extensive knowledge of teaching and have an in-depth knowledge in their respective areas of training.
• Free library services with a cyber for research.
• Transport Available from Nakuru town and back at a favorable fee
P.O. Box 1773
Telephone: (020) 2316 941/2 or (020) 2313 008
Mobile Phone Number: +254 722 512 129 or +254 736 433 148