Kenya Red Cross Training Institute is Technical Vocational College offering different courses.
The centre aims to tap into internal and external capacity to facilitate training and other capacity building initiatives to enhance professionalism, quality control and standardisation aimed at improved service delivery.
Emergency and Disaster Management , Fire Safety Management, First Aid (Basic, Senior, Occupational, Baby Minders), Occupational Safety & Health, Search & Rescue, EMT/Paramedic Programs, Short Medical Courses (BLS, ACLS, ATLS)
1. Diploma in EMT Paramedic Programme (Isreal/ Kenya red Cross)
2. Craft in Emergency Medical Technician 1 (Council of Emergency Medical Technicians of Kenya)
3. Craft in First Aid (DOSH / NITA)
4. Craft in Fire Safety (DOSH)
5. Craft in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (KMPDB)
Kenya Red Cross Training Institute
P.O.Box: 40712 -00100
Call 0705464722 or 0787889533