Kenya Institute of Management (KIM) offers high standard in research, training and consultancy.
The Kenya Institute of Management (KIM) is a membership based non-profit making professional management organization committed to the promotion of excellence and integrity in the practice of management. The Institute was established in 1954 as a premier institute that provides management consultancy and capacity building services to corporate organizations and other institutions.
To be a distinguished continental hub of excellence in organizational and business management practices.
To steer and champion excellence, integrity and competitiveness in individuals and organizations throughout Africa and beyond.
• Excellence: To champion, promote and advocate for individual and institutional excellence in Kenya, Africa and beyond, in everything that we think, say or do.
• Integrity: To be a pillar and beacon of good governance; to maintain the highest ethical and professional standards, honesty, truthfulness and decorum in all our dealings with our staff, customers and the community. To champion a free, just and fair community.
• Innovativeness: To encourage and promote an environment that nurtures individual and institutional innovativeness and creativity, freshness of thought and the spirit of exploration and discovery.
• Entrepreneurship: To champion and support creation of new wealth and employment, through the spirit of entrepreneurship.
• Collaboration: To seek and reach out to like-minded individuals and institutions for collaborative and synergistic initiatives for the universal good of humankind.
Courses offered at Kenya Institute of Management
Kenya Institute of Management Application Forms
Kenya Institute of Management Admission Requirements
The Kenya Institute of Management Fees Structure
Kenya Institute of Management Contact Information
P.O Box 43706-00100